Chapter 2_____ Goodbyes

If your brave enough to say goodbye then life will reward you with a new hello .
____________________________________

This was it, I thought......... I was finally leaving this place and to be honest I was more than happy.

I stared at my father,the person who I depended on the most when my mom wasn't there,even though he was perfect I still would miss him.

"I guess this is goodbye then" I said switching my weight from one foot to a next not meeting my dad's gaze.

"Lets not call it goodbye.... How about until later eh kiddo" he said outstretching his hands and without hesitation I melted in his embrace.

"Until later dad" I said trying to hold back the tears.

"And Scarlett your mom......she's....... She couldn't....." My dad stuttered,trying to make up an excuse as to why my mom isn't here to say goodbye to her only daughter but honestly I could care less,she has always been selfish.

"Its okay dad honestly........ I better get going........... I love you dad"

"I love you too kiddo,call me as soon as you arrive"

***********
(10 hours later)

As I sat in the small cafe nursing a cup of hot chocolate in my hand I thought about my achievements over the past couple of months.

When I arrived by using the instructions dad gave me I found my childhood home.

I guess in a way I thought by seeing the old iron gates or even the widespread of lawn would somehow bring back some sort of memory but NOTHING absolutely nothing.

But I still had hope as I stared at the gigantic house but nothing....... Maybe mom was right I should've stayed but in a way I knew it wouldn't happen right away but I still wish it would. I didn't see the caretaker that my dad hired to take of the house and looking at it now, I was really going to be alone.

 I didn't see the caretaker that my dad hired to take of the house and looking at it now, I was really going to be alone

Inside was wayyyyy better than the outside and it made me curious as to why my parents would leave all this behind.

And that was what I intended to find out

★★★★★★★★

"Mind if I sit here" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
Looking up I saw the hottest person I've seen since as far as I can remember.

He was the definition of perfection,he had on a blue and white zig zag pattern hood and a dark blue jeans with black combat shoes.

"You know its impolite to stare" he said chuckling and it was music to my ears.

"Good thing I wasn't......... You can have the seat I was just about to leave" I said picking up my purse.

"Without finishing that cup of chocolate" he said with a raised eyebrow and I realised i hadn't even taken a sip "why don't I just join you........ I really don't bite"

"I didn't get your name......" I said placing my purse where it was before"

"Why don't I tell you once we're seated" he said smiling.

Sly old fox,I thought laughing

He seemed friendly and that's exactly what I could use, A friend.

"So......." Taking a sip of the hot beverage I waited for him to say something.

"I'm Lacardi Sandowsky........" He said casually as if it was no big deal.

"You mean THE Sandowsky, as in the all powerful sandowsky the same ones that.........." I said with my mouth wide open.

"Same ones but I don't really like the title, its comes with too much responsibility so for now lets pretend I'm an ordinary guy in town" he said with a pained expression.

"I can do that......." I said wholeheartedly.

"You know I still don't know your name" he said as the waiter came to take his order "Just a chocolate sundae please"

"Scarlett Winters"

"Unique....... I like it........ So are you from around here I don't remember seeing your face and if I did I sure would remember it" And a slight blush creped from my cheeks

"Well I was......." And my story started or what I knew.

The next couple of minutes I told my story and I didn't hold anything back...... I mean it's not like I had anything to hide...... And ever so often he dropped a comment or two.

We continued like this and he told me about his visits in different parts of the world and before I knew it time flew by quicker than I imagined.

"Its getting pretty late, I should probably get home..." Sadly it was true.

"Ill give you a ride home after all I influenced you to stay" He said standing up.

"Thank you but i have my ride.......... I really enjoyed today....... Maybe ill see you around......."

"Or you could just give me a call" he said stretching a paper to me.

Ignoring it I wrote my number on the napkin and gave it to him.
"Or you could always call me........ See you around" And without waiting for a response I left.

Maybe this isn't going to be so bad after all.