I Love You But.

L I S A  C U D D Y  P O V

I was driving home from the Trenton crash. I couldn't help but think of him. He just lost a very important patient. I wouldn't be surprised if he was drowning in Vicodin pills. It's not his fault that he's miserable. It's his damn leg. Why am I thinking about him? All those years of teasing and manipulating. I had a fiancee.

But he had no one.

He was miserable. The pain him made him miserable. No one could even work with him. I felt bad. His best friend threw him out of his house and now he has no one. Why do I care? He makes me miserable. Well at least he tries to. Why doesn't he make me miserable? Maybe I'm just used to it. I liked his company. I liked talking to him. But why? Maybe it's because... Oh my god.

I'm in love with Gregory House.

I pulled up at my house. My fiancee Lucas was there. I walked in the door to be confronted by Lucas.

"Hey babe," He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "How was work today?" I felt bad. I have to break up with him or else I'm going to be miserable.

"Lucas," I said taking a deep breath. "I don't think this is going to work. I think we should break up" Lucas stared at me in shock.

"Lisa, we can make this work." He said. "I can change. I want to make this work."

"Lucas, it's not you," I said nervously. "It's me."

"Please just tell me why you want to break up with me," Lucas said almost in tears. "I can make this work. I don't care if you cheated. I need to be with you Lisa."

"I love you but-" I said.

"But what?" He said almost yelling.

"I don't love you like I love House," I said with a breath of relief. I gave Lucas a kiss on the cheek on ran out of the house and into the car. I saw Lucas trying to chase me but I knew he couldn't catch up, especially in this rain. I kept driving and driving until I was in front of House's house.

A/N: YASS HOUSE. HUDDY!!! I'm currently obsessed with this show and I decided to make a one shot of it. I actually had to rewrite this bc my other version didn't save.