New Years Part 2.

R I L E Y  P O V 

"Riley, the cabs going to be here in 5 minutes!" My boyfriend Lucas yelled. I was in the bathroom getting ready. We were going to celebrate the New Year at Times Square. We were gonna watch Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest.

"I'm almost done!" I yelled back at him. I looked at the mirror and smiled. This was going to be my 12th New Year with him. I opened the door and he stared at me in awe. 

"What?" I asked him giggling.

"Nothing," He said smiling. "You just look beautiful." I smiled. The first time he looked at me like this was on our first date. 

"Are you ready?" I asked. He nodded and held my arm and took me to the cab. "Remember in 8th grade when I held a New Years party."

"Yeah. And Farkle told everyone you still loved me," He said. "Now that I think about it, I'm glad he did that." I giggled. Lucas just stared at me and gave me a little peck on the lips.

"What was that for?" I asked giggling.

"I can't give my girlfriend of 12 years a little kiss." He said smiling. I gave him a little peck on the lips. 

"Hey lovebirds," the cab driver said. "Get a room!" We all laughed. We got to Times Square and I stared in awe. There were so many people. 

"So Mr. I'm not telling you anything," I said to Lucas teasing him. "Where are we going?"

"To there," Lucas said pointing at the skyscraper. He held my arm and walked me in to the building. We got into a glass elevator. This building had 59 floors. Lucas pressed the button to go to the 59th floor.

"We're going to the top of the building?" I asked. He nodded. I was scared but excited. When we got to the 59th floor, there was a guy with a velvet rope.

"Reservations for Lucas Friar," Lucas said. The guy looked at his clipboard for a second and then he opened the rope for us to go in. I stared at everything in awe. There were huge chandeliers above us. There was a huge window so you could see the view of the city. We got seated right in front of the window. I ordered lobster and Lucas ordered crab. We watched all the performances from the top of this building

-----

L U C A S  P O V

It was 1 minute before midnight. There was a loudspeaker telling that it was 1 minute before midnight. I counted the seconds until 30 seconds.

60, 56, 58, 57, 56, 55

"I guess we're going to see the ball drop!" Riley said excitedly. She's so beautiful

50, 49, 48, 47, 46, 45 

Screw it.

"Riley Matthews, will you do me the honor," I said walking over to her and kneeling down on one knee. "Of making me the happiest man alive and be my wife?"

Riley covered her mouth in shock. Everyone was staring at us

20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15

"YES!" She said. I put the ring on her ring finger. 

5, 4, 3, 2

She took my face and gave me a kiss. Everyone around us clapped and shouted "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

"Let's go home, shall we?" Riley said. I smiled and took her arm and walked her out of the restaurant.

A/N: AHHHH I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOO LONG! I'm going to try to update more but it won't be daily like it used to. Do you want me to make more one shots or update my actual fanfic?