One Night

Lucas sat on the couch in his apartment, eagerly waiting for Riley to show up at the door. It was the first time he had the apartment all to himself and he planned something very special for tonight. Ding-dong, he heard his doorbell ring. He rushed to the door and opened it. Riley was standing there in a red crop top and black denim shorts. She leaned against the side of the door, trying to act cool.
"Hey," Lucas said, blushing.
"Hi," Riley replied. Suddenly, she felt her cheeks going red.
"Um. Would you like to come in?" Lucas asked nervously. Riley nodded and stepped into his apartment.
"Nice place," Riley said.
"Th-thanks," Lucas replied. He proceeded to walk to the couch, motioning her to follow. They were sitting on the couch and Lucas grabbed the remote and pointed it to the TV.
"Do you want to watch some Netflix?" Lucas asked.
"No," Riley said, lowering his arm. "Netflix is too distracting."
Riley moved closer to Lucas, closed her eyes and kissed him. Lucas feeling ecstatic that this was happening, kissed her back. One kiss led to another and they started to make out vigorously. Lucas pulled away and started kissing Riley's neck. Riley moaned, having never felt the touch of his lips on her neck. He pulled his head away and looked into his eyes. She carressed his face and kissed him again. She moved on top of him and wrapped her legs around his waist. Lucas grabbed Riley's waist and proceeded to carry her to his bedroom. Lucas realising what was happening, he lost his grip and dropped Riley on the tile floor. Riley has a rare disease that makes her bones very brittle. A fall like this would kill her instantly. Lucas looked down and witnessed a horrific sight. He saw blood pouring out of his girlfriend's head. He knelt down next to her and yelled her name, attempting to wake her up. He tried everything he could and he suddenly knew that there was nothing he could do to save her. He fell down onto the floor and started sobbing next to his girlfriend's lifeless body. The only thing he could do now was call Riley's parents and tell them what happened. He knew in an instant, that there would be almost fatal consequences from her parents. Panicking, he proceeded to take the gun his dad had gifted him from his room and point it his head. His hand was shaky but he gathered enough strength to pull the trigger. He fell to the floor next his girlfriend.
"I'm sorry," he managed to say. And then there he was, lifeless laying next to his girlfriend