Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

We just finished our cover of What I Like About You by 5sos. Dani and I were hungry so we decided to go to go downstairs to get some food. No one wanted to come so we went by ourselves. We were heading to the elevator when he heard some guys screaming. "Weird." I looked at Dani and made a weird face. We were in the elevator and were just talking about random things. When we walked downstairs, we saw a huge. I mean huge group of girls by doors. Uh oh.. "I looked at Dani and she was already looking at me." We decided to just go to the buffet place and not look at any of the girls and hopefully some won't recognize us. We were walking and I heard some girl scream.. "OMG! LOOK! ITS LAUREN AND DANI CIMORELLI!!" I looked at them, then Dani then we ran to the buffet. It was closed but I saw a worker. I opened the door. "Hey you are not supposed to be in here!" Then I said "Wait! We are internet famous and the girls out there are mobbing us." "How am I supposed to believe you?" I took his arm and led him away from the door. I looked up our band and showed him. He let us stay and to stay far away from the windows and doors. We walked inside this area and saw a huge group of boys.. Huh.. They looked familiar.. We sat at a table away from them. They stopped talking and looked at us.. I saw them and smiled. I looked at Dani and she shrugged. Then Christian called.

| C - Christina L - Lauren |

L - Hello

C - where are you?!

L - So when me and Dani went to get food, a bunch of girls were surrounding this door, then Dani and I tried walking past them without them noticing us, then someone said our names and pointed us out so they started mobbing us. We ran and found a buffet and ran in, so now we are trapped. We are waiting for them to go away.

C - Ok. Well stay safe

L - Oh and Christina,

C - What.

L - I'm hungry..

C - get food!

L - the place is actually closed and only one worker is here... Can you get us food. And be careful there are a bunch of girls out there..

C - Ok fine. But you and Dani are editing the video.

L - Fine bye

C - bye

"What did Christina say?" Dani asked. " She is getting us food but we have to edit the video" I said. "What?! I edited the video last week!" Dani basically screamed. "Shut up. We have too. Christina said too and you are doing it because idk how." I said. "No. You are doing it." Dani said. "No. Not fair we will do it together" I said. "Fine" Dani said. "Hey, when are we going to the studio. And tomorrow can we have a band meeting I have a new song but I can't finish it." Dani said. "Well, next week we are going to the studio and tomorrow I think we are having a meeting. " I said. "Ok"

Then the boys from the table got up and came over to us...OMG! THATS CAMERON DALLAS AND NASH GRIER!!.. "Hi." One of the boys said. "Umm. Hi" Dani said. I just smiled. " I'm Matthew but you can call me Matt. That Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Shawn, Jack J, Jack G, Arron, and Taylor." The guy named Matt said. He is pretty cute and seems nice. "Hi. I'm Lauren and that my sister Dani. " I said. "Why are you guys here?" The guy named... Taylor said? "Well, the gremlin over here thought it was a good idea to walk past a bunch of teenage girls thinking we would not get noticed." Dani said. "Hey! We never get mobbed in public places. Maybe a few fans but not this much. I didn't think they knew us!" I said. "Well, why are you guys here?" Dani asked. "Same as you guys, but it was our fault those girls were out there in the first place. This dumbass thought it was a good idea to tweet where we are." The kid named Hayes said, pointing to Nash. "Are you guys siblings?" The kid named Taylor said. "Yeah. I'm 15 and she is 13. We are also siblings. " I said. "How old are the rest of you?" Dani asked. "I'm 19, Matt is 16, glinsky is 17, Johnson is 18, Taylor is 16, Arron is 18, and Shawn is 15." Cameron said. "Cool" then my phone started ringing. It was our manager. "Hang on I have to take this." I left Dani with them and started talking. He just said he couldn't get ahold of the other girls and I was the last person her called. Thanks. He was also trying to call Dani but she didn't answer. I went back to Dani and the guys. "Dani, is your phone working?" I asked. "Umm yeah" Dani asked. Hehehe she looked so confused. "Our manager was trying to call you, he was asking if you had any new songs. I told him we do and he changed the date to when we are going to the studio to the day we go home. And I checked with Christina and she said its fine." I said. "Oh Ok" Dani said. "Are you guys like, famous or something?" Shawn asked. "I wouldn't say famous but well known. We make covers in YouTube and stuff." I said. "Cool. We kinda do stuff like that but we make vines, and some YouTube videos." Ooooh. That's where I've seen them. Then my phone dinged which means I got a text message. Christina said we are having a band meeting and the girls left. "Dani we need to go, we are probably in trouble." I said. "Ok fine. Are the girls gone?" Dani asked. "Yeah let's go." I grabbed Dani and ran outside. I know its rude to leave them like that but last time we were late, we got in HUGE trouble by Christina.

*time skip*

They were talking about stuff and then Dani was talking about her knew song. Its called Before October's Gone. Its actually really good. Then they asked me if I had any songs and I did but I didn't finish. I only had the chorus and part of the first verse. Its called I'm A Mess. We had a bunch of songs and we were just singing what we had so far. We had a lot of songs.. Wow. It was getting late so we decided to go to bed....