Chapter 10

Lauren's POV

When I woke up. I felt so happy! I prayed and wrote in my journal and got up. I got breakfast and bothered joey,nick, and christian. I loved them. I went back upstairs and got ready.

• Ok. I am going to skip 3 months •

"Hey ugly!" Dani yelled. I knew she was talking to me.. "What?" I yelled back. "Ha! You responded." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and proceeded putting my makeup on. "Is that all you wanted?" I asked. "No. What time are we leaving?" She asked. "Uhhh." I looked at my phone. "We are leaving at 12" I said. It was was 10 right now. "Oh shoot!" She yelled. Ha. Once I finished, I put my stuff away and walked to my bed. I checked my phone and I got a text from Matt.

From Machew✌
Good Morning Beautiful

To Machew✌
Good morning Handsome

From Machew✌
Want to come over after your interview? Hayes's girlfriend is coming today and we are going to meet her. All the boys (including me) want you there so you can make sure we aren't rude.

"Lauren! " Lisa yelled.

To Machew✌
Sure. I will just ride my skateboard there. I have to go bye

From Machew✌
Bye Beautiful

I got up and went downstairs to where the girls were.

"Yeah?" I asked. "We are all going to get lunch before we go to the interview." Christina said. "Ok" we all walked out and drove to Sonic. Once we found a place to park, Christina ordered what we all wanted. Then she rolled up the window and turned on the radio. We all started started singing the song that was playing. We do this a lot.

After about...10-15 minutes of singing, our food got here. Christina paid and got the food.

*At the interview*

"Have you ever gone to a event or concert and you got to meet someone you have been super starstruck by?" She said. "Or super stoked" "umm. We kinda were when we met Ariana grande because she was like 'your cimorelli" and we were like what??" Christina said. "The only person I'm star struck by is an author named Shawn Hunt (idk..)" Katherine said.

"Ok. So we went to the Justin Bieber movie premier and he was walking by us like 10 ft. Away with like a million body guards surrounding him." Lisa said. I took the microphone. "Ok I gotta confess I was starstruck when I met Cameron Dallas." I said. Hopefully they don't watch this. "Ok and I was in love with Nash Grier. But let's not talk about that." Dani said. " umm. I don't know! Oh. I know, when we saw David Henry at the beach! We were freaking out in five minute intervals all the way home." Amy said. "Ok. I was super starstruck when we met Nash Grier. I almost died." Christina said. "Ok. When me and Dani were at a hotel, these girls were chasing us so we ran into a closed restaurant. And the worker let us stay there, and all the magcon boys were in there and they came up to us. I was literally freaking out, but I only knew Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Shawn Mendes, and Jack and Jack. I pretended like I didn't know them because I'm cool like that." I said. Then the interview ended. Hopefully, none of the guys watch this interview.

*After the interview* (at their house)

"I'm going to Matt's house" I yelled to no one in particular. "Ok, but come home around 5 because we are going to have a band meeting." "Ok" it was 2 right now so I had 3 hours. I ran out the door and got on my skateboard. As I was skating I took out my phone and texted Matt.