Chapter 13

Dani's POV

I really wasn't feeling well these past few months. I don't mean like, sick or something. I really liked Hayes but he is going out with some other girl and he full on ignored me. And from what Lauren says, he is really mean and rude now too. I really want to talk to Lauren about it but she is usually with Matt now. I mean, I am happy for her, but I think she should spend a little time with her family. Just then, the door opened and there stood Lauren. "Hey Lauren? Want to hang out tonight?" I asked. "Sorry, I'm going on a date with Matt tonight. We can hang out tomorrow?" "Sure.." I said. Once she went upstairs I just sighed. I guess it was loud because Lisa, Christina and Amy came in. "What's up with you?" Lisa asked. "Lauren. She never spends time with us anymore." I said. "Christina doesn't even hang out with Nick like Lauren does with Matt." I complained. "I have to agree with you on that." Amy and Lisa said. Christina just looked at me sympathetically. "Have you tried talking to her?" Christina asked. "I asked her if we could hang out tonight so I can talk to get but she told me she was going on a date with Matt tonight. She told me she would hang out with me tomorrow though." I said

Christina's POV

I feel like Dani doesn't want to just "hang out" I think she wants to talk to Lauren about something. And I feel like that something is Hayes. "Dani? You know you could talk to us about anything right? We're here for you." I said. Then she fell to her knees and started crying.

I rushed to her and cradled her in my arms. I can't bare to see my little sister like this. Then Katherine walked in. "Oh my gosh what happened?" She asked. She calmed down a little bit but she didn't speak. "I don't want to talk about it here." She said barely above a whisper. I carried her, surprisingly, and we walked to the car. We drive to this hill, where we usually sing write, and stayed there.

Lisa's POV

It hurts me to see Dani like this. When we got to the hill she was still crying. "Hey, it'd alright. You can talk to us." I said. "Dani, we are here for you. It's alright." Amy said. "I- I r-really liked h-him" cried. She must've cared a lot about him. Hayes screwed up big time. I remember Lauren telling me and Christina that Hayes liked Dani.

Dani calmed down and decided to talk. "He got a girlfriend. She is 15. If I'm being honest, her clothed look to small for her and she wears way to much makeup. But what really hurt me was that he started avoiding me. Then after a week he told me they started dating, he just stopped replying to my texts and he wouldn't answer my calls. I would wait to see if he would decide to call me but I was just wasting my time... He, he would always tell me how he could trust me more than anyone he has ever met. I remember one time I called him at 1 am and we were just talking about the most random things. I dont even see him around town anymore. We would always hang out and do weird things in public but now its like I never existed and I wasn't even in his life.." Dani said. Dang Hayes. You really messed up.

"Dan, he isn't worth your tears, he is so stupid to just let you go like that. You will go through so much heartbreak in your life but that's what makes life, life. But in the end, you will find someone who will treat you like a queen and you will be fine." Christina said. She is really good at giving advice. "Dan, your an amazing girl. I could go on about how amazing you are. He doesn't deserve you." Kath said. We all nodded in agreement.

"Let's all get dinner and get ice cream after to lighten the mood. " Amy suggested. She is always good at making people happy. She is just a positive person, she is one of those people who are really fun to be around. We went to Round Table and sat down. "Ok everyone know what pizza they want?' Christina asked. "Yeah" I said after looking at everyone, but one thing caught my eye. Dani was staring off into space and her face seemed really pale. "Hey Dab, you alright?" I asked. "Hayes is here. With his girlfriend." She whispered.