Chapter 6

Lauren's POV

"He is a good kid" my dad said. Matt came up to me and said "T-These are for you" then he gave a pink rose. Awww. He stuttered. He's cute.. I took it and said thank you. The. I put it in a vase and went up to him. "You look stunning." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. Awww. Who even says that anymore. "Thank you. You look handsome." I said while blushing and I looked down to hide it. He grabbed my hand and we headed out the door.

*skip car ride scene cause I'm lazy*

When he parked the car, we were on a hill above LA. Wow. The view is so amazing. "Wait here." He said. Uh Ok. He ran in front of the car, almost tripping, and ran to my side. He opened the door. He grabbed my hand and helped me out. Aw.. "You didnt have to do that." I said. "I didn't have to. I wanted too and I choose too." He said I blushed and looked down. "Don't do that. You look cute when you blush." Then he lifted my chin up so now I'm facing him. He smiled which caused me to smile. He closed the door and got stuff from the back seat and layed it down. It was a picnic. He got a box and it was... "OMG ITS PIZZA! YOU GOT PIZZA!" I screamed. But not that loud. He just laughed and got out.."OMG YOU GOT DR.PEPPER!!" I ran and hugged him. He is seriously the best person ever. We sat down and started drinking and eating and if was the best. We were just talking about random things. Then he got a long box out. He gave it to me. I opened it and it was a necklace with an owl on it. Awwww. Its so pretty too!! "Awww. You didn't have to get me this" I stood up and hugged him. He seriously is the best. "I know, but I wanted too." He pulled me onto his lap and we just sat there like that. I feel so safe in his arms. "I should get you back now. Its already 8 and I don't want your parents to worry." He said. "Aw Ok." I got up and we walked in the car. The whole drive back to my place we were talking about how we started on YouTube, touring, and all that jazz. He walked me to the door and hugged me and said goodbye. I walked inside and went into my bedroom. Dani was the only person in there and she was on her phone. Of course. "Oooooh. How was your date. With Matt???" She said. Then all my sisters ran into the room. Ok then. "Guys let me get changed." They all left except for Lisa since we share a room. I changed and everyone came back in. "Well?! What happened ugly?" Dani said.

*skip telling story*

"Awwww.. Nick needs to do this for me!" Christina said. "Aww. He is so sweet!" Katherine said. "Your lucky you have a boyfriend Laur." Amy said. "He is not my boyfriend. We just went on a date." I said. "I don't know if I'm ready to have a boyfriend. Maybe if we go on more dates then maybe I will be ok with it." "Good. See smart girl. People take notes." Christina said. " I really need a boyfriend.." Lisa signed then laid down. Then she burped. "Oh my gosh Lisa!" Christina yelled. "Well I'm tired. I'm gonna go." Amy said. "Yeah. Same." Katherine said. "Yeah I'm gonna go to guys." Christina said. "Bye" Dani said. I checked my phone and I got a text from Matt.

From Machew✌
Good Night Gorgeous. I hope you had fun tonight. I did. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight😘

To Machew
Good Night Handsome. I had an amazing time! Thank you for everything. You really didn't have too. I will talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight😘

I hit send and went to bed..