Chapter 11

Lauren's POV

I woke up and I was in Matt's arms. Oh yeah.. I slept here.. I turned and faced him. I'm so glad I have him. He is everything I could ask for. I kissed his cheek. We have been dating for like... 3 months. It should be fine. He smirked and said "you missed" "no I didn't." I said. He opened his eyes and turned to face me. "Fine.." He said and frowned. I kissed his cheek again and sat up. "What are you gonna do today?" He asked. "Well, I'm going to finish my song today and I'm going to give it to Christina so we can practice it and all that jazz. " I said. "Ok cool. After your done want to do something after?" He asked. "Sure. If I still have energy." I said and smiled. "In gonna go now. I have to get ready." I said and smiled. I got up and grabbed my skate board. None of the boys were up so I just left.

When I reached the house I could see the curtains moving from upstairs and someone run. Well then. I opened the door and when I turned around, was everyone except my parents. "Where were you?" Dani asked. "I already told you guys, she was sleeping over Matt's house." My dad said. "Well, I'm gonna change and finish my song." I said and walked upstairs. I quickly ran upstairs to get my stuff so I don't have to answer questions.

I ran downstairs anit
grabbed my skateboard. I ran outside and rode to Oak Wood Place. Once I got there I sat down and opened my notebook.

*time skip*

Once I finished I closed my notebook, put it down, then I laid down and closed my eyes. "Hey Lauren." I recognized that voice... I stood up and turned around. I saw Matt.

"Hey Matt. What are you doing here?" I asked. "I come here sometimes just to get my mind off things. You?" He asked. Are you kidding me.. "Oh wait. Never mind. " I just laughed and sat down. He just stood there.. "Are you gonna sit down?" I asked. "Oh yeah." He sat down and wrapped his arms around me. I felt butterflies. I don't know why but I always feel like this when Matt touches me. Or does anything that involves me.

"Did you finish your song?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm actually very excited for this song." I said. I was! I really liked how it turned out. "Can I see it?" "Um.. Sure." I gave him the book and he opened it.

Matt's POV

I opened the notebook and read the lyrics

I tried so hard to ignore it
(Hey!)
I tried to pretend I don't care
(Hey!)
But by the way my heart is pounding
(Hey!)
Its impossible to pretend its not for you

You act so innocent.. But I know you love to keep me waiting

I'm a mess around you there's no way out of this and you know exactly why your doing.. You know I'm so done. Its not fair can't stay but I can't let you go..

You know your so confusing
(Oh..)
And I should have already said goodbye
(Oh..)
But just when I'm about to loose it
(Oh...)
You turn it around and do it to me one more time