Chapter 12

Lauren's POV

I was hugging Matt when I heard someone say "Aw!!! Look!" and someone else say "I really need a boyfriend" Matt and I let go of each other and turned to see all of my sisters right in front if me. "I'm so glad I took a picture." Amy said. I realized she was holding her phone. I blushed and I looked at Matt he was blushing. Hahaha. "Awww look. They're blushing!" Dani said. I glared at her. "Can you guys move so we can come inside?" Lisa asked. We moved out of the way and they walked inside. "Christina!!" "What?!" "We are taking the camera to edit the video!" "Ok!" Matt got the camera and out it in a bag. I got my skateboard and we skated to his house. "Were back!" Matt yelled. "Who did you bring!" Nash asked. "Laur!"

Then I heard a bunch of footsteps and saw everyone there. "Yay!!! Hayes's girlfriend is here and it is gross! She keeps biting and licking her lips at us every time Hayes has to leave or get something!" Cameron said.Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, Hayes and Brooke are still together and Hayes just stopped talking to Dani. And he became.. More... Mean and rude and always defends brooke even if she is wrong. Dani has been a total wreck and is only happy in videos. I hate Hayes for that. Every time he talks to me, i ignore him. "Uh... That's gross.." I said. "We are gonna edit a video bye!" Matt yelled and pulled me upstairs.

*time skip* it is 5:00 and Matt finished editing the videos. "Ok. Let's post them." I said. Matt pressed upload for his video and I did the same for my channel. I decided to go in twitter and tweet 'Hey guys! I am posting a new video on our channel featuring a someone special! I hope you guys like the video💜' Matt smiled at his phone then all of a sudden I get a notification and I saw that Matt favorite my tweet.

I looked at the computer and the video uploaded on my channel! I went on twitter and tweeted 'Hey guys! The new video is up! Go on our channel to see it!💕' I checked my channel and the video is already getting a lot of views. I saw that Matt's video is uploaded and a lot more people saw his. I decided to read the comments and I had a lot of positive comments I only saw 2 or 3 that were mean but they didn't bother me. Some examples were "OMG! #mauren is real!!" Or "Ahhh!! They are so cute together" and "Lauren is the perfect girl for Matt! I only approve of her!" And "OMG! They are goals!" But that was in Matt's channel. Those comments made me smile. I looked at Matt's video and saw that there was a bit more hate. Only like, a few comments more but most of them were nice. They didn't bother me. I went on twitter and said 'I am glad you guys liked the video and are happy Matt and I are together. It took a lot of courage to tell you guys and I'm glad you guys are happy! I love you guys!"

"People seem to like that we are together." Matt said. "Yup." He came and sat in the bed with me and we just cuddled. "OH MY GOD!! FINALLY!" I heard Carter scream.. Uh Ok.. Then I heard a bunch if footsteps then the door busted open. "Have you guys ever heard of knocking?!" Matt yelled. "Yes. But we don't do that." Cameron said. "You guys finally announced your relationship!! Yassss!!" Glinsky yelled. All the boys started cheering. "Look #mauren is trending on twitter" Arron said. I took out my phone and saw that #mauren was trending number 2 world wide. Dang. I put my phone away and all the boys started chanting OTP. They walked out and Matt and I just laid there.

"Do you want to go on a date tomorrow night?" Matt asked. I smiled and said "Sure" after that Matt and I just cuddled and he started playing with my hair and I fell asleep...

Matt's POV

We really haven't went on a date since I asked her to be my girlfriend, so I am going to take her on a date tonight. I am planning on going to the woods, where I asked her to be my girlfriend, and set up a table and chairs and eat dinner. Like the ones on tumblr and stuff. I was thinking if making spaghetti since last time we had pizza and I am just going to have Dr. Pepper like last time. As I was thinking I realized Laur fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs. I decided to text Alex and tell him she fell asleep and I asked if she can sleep over. Oh yeah, Alex and I are good friends now.