Chapter 22

- 7 months later... June 2015 -

Lauren's POV

"Yoo! Driver girl! You're not leaving yet!" I heard a voice yell behind me.

In the 7 months that have passed, I turned 16 and I got my license!! Ayeeee. I'm very proud of myself. Oh yeah, as for our song we wrote with Matt McVaney, the song it called Fall Back, and if you couldn't tell, the chorus and other parts were based on my feelings for Matt. And as for Matt and I, we have not spoken to each other at all. Dani and Hayes, still have not gotten with each other!! And.. It is currently, 1:27, June 20, 2015. Yep.. We are moving in 2 days. I'm really gonna miss this place.

"LAUREN CHRISTINE CIMORELLI!" Cameron yelled.

"Dang. You're so loud. Chill dude. Chill." I said.

"Well you were just zoning out for like, 2-3 minutes? Yeah. Well, we said we should go ride around to the beach and get ice cream. Then we'll help you pack for when you move." Cam said

"I like that! Hang on, let me get my skate board." I said.

Dani and I ran back inside and grabbed our boards, running into our mom.

"Hey mom. We're going to the beach with the boys." I said.

"You only have 2 more days here, so be grateful for the time you have with them. I know they're special to you." She said and left.

We walked outside and met up with the boys and started riding. Dani and Hayes started riding behind us..

"Seriously, when will they admit their feelings for each other?" I asked to literally no one at all

"I don't know. Hayes literally talks about her a lot and texts her a lot too." Arron said.

"Wow. Same for Dani, but she writes everything down, she doesn't talk about them. And soon enough, it turns into a great song." I said and laughed.

"Have you written any songs about Matt?" Nash asked.

"Dude. Wouldn't that be invading her privacy a little." Carter whispered. Very Loudly.

"I don't really care, to be honest. And yeah, I wrote a chorus to one song, and I wrote a whole new song." I said.

"What are the titles of the songs?" Johnson asked.

"The one I wrote the chorus too is called Fall Back. And the other one is called Acid Rain. We aren't going to release Fall Back yet, but we will play it in concerts, and Acid Rain, we will release next year." I said.

"Can you sing it to us?" Taylor asked.

"Um. Sure. I'll sing the chorus only. Ahem.. I fall back, wish we had it all back. Said I was done with you, but I just can't run from you baby now its all bad. You won't even call back, but every time I catch you looking at me like that. I, I fall back. Yeah... I fall back." I sang.

"I don't understand how people can write songs."Cameron said.

"I explained it to you. When I write songs, I use inspiration from past experiences, write down ideas, and it turns into lyrics with a little bit of work." Shawn said.