Chapter 20

|Read A/N at the end. It will talk about the future chapters and a new book that will be coming out|

Lauren's POV

As I was walking home, I started thinking. What do they have to tell us? Soon, I made it home and I walked through the door. Everyone was already on the couch in the living room.

"Finally! You're so slow!" Joey whined.

"Be quiet" I said and laughed.

I sat down and Christina and my parents walked up to the front.

"Guys. We have some important news." My mom started.

"We are moving to Nashville Tennessee for our new.... Record label!" Christina yelled. (A/N: I honestly forgot what it is called so I said whatever sounded familiar and music related)

"Oh my gosh! Yes!!" Amy and Lisa yelled.

We were all really excited.. But what about the boys?

Sorry its a short chapter today. But.. I'm back and I got my phone! I had a fun time with cimorelliandmagcon this week but I will be ending this story soon. I probably have 1-3 chapters and I will be skipping a lot of time during those three chapters. The story will continue later on in Nashville but some things will be changing because they haven't been in Nashville that much so i will be adding information that hasn't really happens, like this book. I will be releasing the title of the new book in the Author's note in the last chapter. Love y'all! Thanks for reading!

Love y'all!
Lauren💜