Chapter 17

Lauren's POV

Today we are doing the music video for You're Worth It. We are having some of our fans in it too.

"Guys! We have to go to get the makeup finished!" Christina yelled.

Dani and I walked downstairs and waited for Lisa. She always takes forever. About 2 minutes later she finally comes down. We walk to the car and I sit in the back with Dani. Christina turned the radio on and we all started singing along to Boom Clap by Charli XCX. We got to the area where we're supposed to go to and we followed Christina.

"Ok. So we are going to be painting on your insecurities on your hands or arms. For example, Christina told us for the song the lyrics go, your more than labels, we would draw a label on someone's hand that would say worthless or something." The lady said.

A lady called me over so I went to her and she got some black face paint.

"Hi. I'm Jess. I will be doing your face paint. So what would your insecurities be. What would you think about when you hear the song that relates to you?" She asked.

"I was invisible. When I was younger, no one really gave me attention. People would call me a freak, based on fingers because they were crooked." I said started to tear up.

"Don't cry. Your so beautiful." She said and smiled.

I smiled back.

"Ok. So the other makeup artists asked the same questions to your sisters and they're writing the word on they're dace. So I'll write Invisible on your cheek and I'm going to write Freak on your fingers. At a point in the video your going to put your hands to your face and it will say Freak. Then where it goes 'Your worth it Baby your your worth it. Your worth it baby your worth it.' And keeps repeating, you take your hands down and smile and wipe the word off your face and sing." She said and smiled.

I nodded and smiled back. She started writing on my cheek and it tickled. Once she finished, it looked really good. After she put the stuff away, she led me to where my other sisters were and they looked good. Katherine had eyes on her hands, Lisa had measuring tape drawn on her arms, Dani had a real label on her hand, and Christina had hearts on her hand. They led us to where we had to film and they played the music. It was my part and I was listening to the music, it made me cry. I started thinking about my past, and what had happened recently.

-Skip Filming-

"That's a wrap!" The director yelled.

"Woohoo!" My sisters and I yelled.

I walked back to Jess and she got rid of all the face paint.

"You were amazing!" She said.

"Thank you." I said back and smiled.

"I believe that you and your sisters are going to become big one day. You guys have a true talent and you guys are true to yourselves. That's an amazing thing because there aren't many artists that make songs like this. You guys are amazing. Keep doing what you're doing." She said smiled.

"Thank you. So much. That means a lot." I said and hugged her.

I went back to my sisters and we all went back to the van.

"That was so fun!" Lisa yelled.

We all agreed and headed to round table.

-Skip Dinner-

When we got home I decided to go on twitter. 'Hey guys! Just finished filming You're Worth It!' I got a lot of replies and my phone vibrated.

From Nash😋

WE WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO

-Everyone

To Nash😋

We have to edit the video first. Then you guys can see it. Well, maybe except one person..

From Nash😋

Ok fine. But I heard Dani and Hayes made up.

To Nash😋

Yeah. He got her a huge bear and roses😂

From Nash😋

Wow. Just wow. At least they made up.

To Nash😋

Yeah. When I called Dani's name when she was walking up the stairs, she almost fell😂

From Nash😋

Hahaha. That's funny

To Nash😋

It really was. I'm getting tired. I'll talk to you later. Bye.

From Nash😋

Bye

After I texted Nash, I put my pajamas on and went to bed..