Chapter 16

Lauren's POV

I never got a text back from Matt. I guess he never cared. I have checked twitter and he was always trying to apologize to the fans and say it was a misunderstanding. And he once trued saying it wasn't him. He deleted that tweet. All the boys have been trying to get a hold of me but I never answered. One time they all called for an hour. I told Dani to tell them I don't want to be bothered but each one calls at least every hour. Its 2 in the after noon right now and I haven't got up to eat breakfast. I'm fine, I just have been thinking a lot and I cried myself to sleep last night.

"Lauren. Come down to eat. We're having lunch." Christina said.

"No thanks Christina. I'm not hungry." I said and barley smiled.

She walked in and closed the door and sat on my bed.

"Laur, you can talk to me about anything you know that right? I'm always here for you." She says.

That's when I broke.

"It hurts Chrissy. He cheated on my with the worst person possible! How could he do that to me! How could he do that to Hayes! I thought he cared about me Chrissy.." I said bawling.

"Laure-" Alex said walking in and stopped.

"Is it because of him?" He said angrily.

I nodded slightly.

"I swear I'm going beat that jerk up." He says getting up.

"Stop! Hurting him isn't going to do anything! Your just sinking down to his level and I don't want that. Not from my brother." I said and walked up to him.

"Your too nice Lauren." He said and kissed my forehead.

He went downstairs and I went back to Christina. I hugged her and I started crying again. The tears wouldn't stop. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Um... Sorry guys.. I know that this is a bad time, but in 2 days, we have to shoot the music video for Your Worth It." Lisa said peaking through the door.

She saw me and walked in.

"Its Ok hun. He's not worth your tears. He made a huge mistake doing that to you.." She said trailing off.

"You have to speak to the boys. They really care and they won't atop bothering Dani. At least tell them your Ok." Lisa said and hugged me one last time and walked out.

"You should talk to them. They're nice boys. They care about you. I can tell. Let's go down to eat Ok?" Christina said.

I nodded and I washed my face. I went downstairs and got a sand which my mom made. Everyone was happier for some reason when I came down. I finished eating and put my stuff away. I decided I should go to Oak Wood Place again just to get out and think. I put my shoes on and walked there. No one was by the creek so I sat down by the water and started crying.

Then I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't want to move. I didn't.

"Lauren?" I heard a voice say.

I looked up and saw all the Boys there. Besides Matt.

I guess they saw me crying. They kept comforting me all that jazz.

"Guys, please don't hurt Matt. I don't want you guys to sink to his level." I said and looked at them.

They looked nervous, and guilty. Cameron and Nash the most.

"Cam, Nash, did you guys do something?" I asked.

"Um.. I slapped him, and uh. Cameron punched him. We promise we won't hurt him again though." Nash said, and the last part really fast.