Chapter 21

Lauren's POV

I'm honestly very happy we are moving because, we didn't really like what they had us do here in LA. We also think its time for something new, a change. Its beautiful here, and we had a lot of memories, but I think its time we should find a place where we are truly happy and where we are the ones in charge of our music. I am currently in my bed looking at Dani, who keeps pacing the floor in our bedroom.

"Danielle Cimorelli! Stop it!" I yelled

"What are we going to tell the boys? Are we just going to leave without telling them?!" She said.

Oh yeah..

"Let's go over there now and tell them." I said.

I decided to text Nash and tell him and everyone else that Dani and I are coming over with news.

To Nash😂✌

Hey! Are you guys home? Dani and I are coming over with some important news

From Nash😂✌

Yeah. We're home. I just told all the boys to come down right now. Did you want me to call Matt?

To Nash😂✌

I honestly don't care if you tell Matt or not

I put my phone away and Dani and I headed to their house. Once we got there, I knocked on the door and Nash opened the door.

"Everyone's in the living room, but I didn't tell Matt, if that's OK with you." He said.

"I don't care." I said.

We walked in and saw all the Boys in the couch. We all sat down and they were staring at us.

"So, we need to tell you guys something, um.. We are moving away." I said slowly and quietly

"Oh cool! We'll come and visit your house. Maybe You guys have your own room." Hayes said.

"Um.. Yeah, about that. We are moving to Nashville Tennessee.." I said quietly and looked down.

"Oh. Um.. Maybe we could visit you guys." Cameron said.

"You guys will possibly be very busy, and we are going to a public school instead of home school now." Dani said.

We all group hugged and we just sat there chilling and doing whatever. I checked my phone and it was already 3. Dang.

"Wait. So when are you guys leaving?" Carter asked.

"Um.. I think sometime next year." I said.

"Oh my gosh. I'm turning 16!" I said.

I just realized I'm turning 16, wow.

"Oh yeah!" Dani said.

"Huh. What is Christina gonna do? I think she's gonna be with Nick and then be with us." I said.

Dani nodded her head in agreement.

"Hey guys, we should go, and get our stuff packed." I said.

We got up and said goodbye to each other. When we walked home, I started thinking. Dang. Look how far we've come. Some of my best friends are Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, and Shawn Mendes. We are moving to Nashville. We have had tours. We are coming out with a mix tape! Wow. Just wow. But Matt, is it bad that I miss him? No! I can't miss him. I repeat, I CAN'T miss him. He hurt me. He cheated on me, and let me remind you, that he tried saying that it wasn't him in the video. Ughh, but I miss him! The way he made me happy. How he would compliment me on little things. How every time I would just hear his voice it made me feel butterflies. Feelings are so complicated. Once we reached our house, I already saw some box's in the living room. I'm gonna miss this house, but we're moving for the better. I ran up to my room and got my journal. We are meeting up with some guy named Matt McVaney and John King to write a song. I'm just going to start writing something down. I grabbed my pencil and started writing.