PREFACE

"Many that live deserve death

And some that die deserve life.

Can you give it to them?"

-Gandalf the Grey Wizard

She could give it to them, at least in the latter case: the only of her kind in this universe (and the next) to hold such a power as to give life to the lifeless.

Theodora Lema is unlike many, in more ways than she is not. She is a jedi, similarly yet more greatly under the suppression of the First Order. And yet "suppression" is not the accurate term in this case, for indeed she does not fall under their grasp but runs fearfully from it. The latter reason of her difference to the multitude is the sole cause of the First Order's obsession with her. She is a deathsinger.

The only of her kind, as it has always been in this galaxy, passed off from one random individual to the next with an inborn knowledge of their skills and duties. "To return the right men at the right time to the right scene." And just as it sounds, it is not that simple.

Theo (in exchange for her dreadful reminder of a grandmother "Theodora") is not quite in-tune with her deathsinging abilities as much as she is with that of the Force. Head of her age under the guidance of Luke Skywalker, she had little time to consider her skills, even after the second fall of the Jedi at the hands of her companion, Ben Solo.

That is, until the visions of legendary reminders and universal stories arise from her blinded vision one random, yet right, day in the dead of summer. It was her call to adventure, and one that altered the stirrings of fate in the space-time continuum. She was, is, and will always be the exception to the physics that rule the galaxy. But at her hand were two ashen souls turned bodily once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! So, here is my newest story!

For those of you new to my page, I typically write in regards to Tolkien's universe in The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. However, I've been a Star Wars fan far longer than I have been a Tolkien fan, seeing as I grew up playing with lightsabers rather than Barbies (Obi-Wan Kenobi was my first crush, at the young age of five lol). And thus, after much thought and consideration, I decided that this would be my newest project. I hope you enjoy!

And for those of you who I've met before in my previous stories, I welcome you to this new universe. I can only hope I live up to your expectations here in Star Wars.

Lastly, for those of you unsure as to the setting of this story: it is set in the time of The Force Awakens. However, Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi will be playing a major role in this plotline, so I incorporate some references to the prequels.

I hope you all have wonderful days!

xo

Patagonian

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any portion of the Star Wars universe; all rights belong to George Lucas, Disney, J.J. Abrams, etc. I do not own the media I post; they belong to their respective owners. I only own the character of Theodora Lema.