CHAPTER FOUR

Theo is light on her feet, that much is certain, although the other two jedi would not necessarily call her perfectly graceful

Theo is light on her feet, that much is certain, although the other two jedi would not necessarily call her perfectly graceful. Much like them, her feet catch on twisted roots, barely hidden in the foliage and grass of the Endorian earth, twisting their ankles and tempting them to fall. However, unlike the stumbling males, Theo just tends to be more graceful in her tripping motions, like a dancer from Naboo. And though it is slightly embarrassing for all of them at each stumble, the girl just shakes her head at herself, knowing that she cannot help it given her clumsy ways.

That's how it is as the group moves from the riverbed of resurrection and back to the ship that will take them to a temporary home in this new era, at least for Obi-Wan and Anakin. It seems as though the path they take is longer than the day previous, at least to Anakin and Theo, although this is simply due to the slight heat that radiates from the atmosphere of the forested planet. Obviously, it is summer, but Theo is only feeling pity for the small Ewoks who have to live in their fur pelts.

"Where will be heading first?" Anakin asks, snapping Theo out of her reverie as she turns around to address the other knight. In these moments of travel, the girl had mindlessly taken a position ahead of the men, a typical thing for her since she was a mere child. And thus, she is required to agily walk backwards as the two men watch her warily, expecting a fall.

"I figure that the Resistance will have the location of Kylo Ren, or some idea of his whereabouts. Thus, we will go there first in order to avoid a wild wampa hunt across the galaxy," she responds logically and with a serious expression that seems natural to her.

"A wild wampa hunt?" Obi-Wan asks, an amused smile breaking across his face at her strange expression. This man has traveled far across the galaxy, and yet, he still finds himself interested in the expressions of other-worlders.

The girl grins at the red-haired man who now walks directly in front of her, moving towards her figure that flees from him with each step backwards. Theo takes a moment to analyze this other jedi, whose features are so unique that she has never seen such a color palette. With his hair the color of blurred flurries of autumn leaves and blue eyes hidden behind pale eyelashes, the girl is convinced that Obi-Wan is the only man that this look works for. Indeed, his pale skin emphasizes the fiery hair coating his jawline, a face strong with wisdom in age. It is a unique look, and yet she is similarly unique in appearance.

"It's a saying from my home," the girl finally says, grinning, as she snaps from her lengthy look at him. From the corner of her eye, Theo perceives a smirk on Anakin's face, prompting her to glare at him with the recognition of his reception. He thinks that she is checking out the other jedi. Sadly, that is far from true.

Her glare at the younger male jedi is interrupted as blaster shots hit the tree nearest their forms. All three pairs of eyes whip around in a sudden and trained frenzy, only for their eyes to lay hold on a dozen stormtroopers rushing towards them. Theo lets out a slight squeak at the sight as her hands move to pull Obi-Wan and Anakin into a sprint in the opposite direction.