Chapter 31: Which Z Fighter Will Wield The Ancient Sword, Wisheater?

"Krillin, how about you give it a try?" Bulma asks the short man as she passed the sheathe over to him.

"Nah." He responds. "If Vegeta and Piccolo couldn't pull it out, I don't think i'll be able to."

"You should atleast give it a try Krillin." I insist with a smile. "It wouldn't hurt to try and besides, the sword says that a kind-hearted person should be able to draw it. Forget about Vegeta! Of course the sword wouldn't draw out for the likes of him."

"I don't know..."

"Would you just stop resisting and actually attempt pulling this thing out!" Bulma yells, causing Krillin to have a shiver down his spine.

"Fine, i'll do it geez."

Using extreme caution, Krillin gripped his hand on the blade. There was slight fear hinted in his eyes before he pulled. Bolts began to fight to keep his hand off. However, Krillin began to pull as hard as he could.

"He's actually doing it!" Vegeta remarks in shock.

"Keep going Krillin! You can do it!" Gohan cheers for his friend as the blade began to slowly come out.

"I'm really doing this!" Krillin announces with joy. Inch by inch the large blade began to reveal its brilliance.

Unfortunately, before Krillin could get it to go at least halfway, The bolts intensified ten fold and electrocuted him worse than it did to Vegeta. He was pushed very far from us violently.

"Krillin!" I call from where I was as I saw him quickly recover, wiping his gi clean. "You alright buddy?!"

"Yeah!" He yells back, flying back over. "That's one heck of a barrier!"

"Can Trunks and I try too?" Gohan's little brother asks me with puppy dog eyes. So cute!

"I'm sorry, but I have to say no." I eventually refuse. The boy began to cry hysterically.

"W-wait p-please don't cry." I beg the kid, but to no effect.

"All w-we wanted was t-to t-try." Goten sobs even louder. "WAHHHHHHH!"

I felt so guilty. I looked over to Gohan who was giving me the no sign.

"He's fake crying." Gohan claims. "Goten, stop it."

"B-BUT GOHAN! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"Please Goten." Says Chichi as she picked the boy up. "We don't need you getting hurt okay?"

The boy sniffed then returned to his normal state looking disappointed. The other boy tugged very hard on my tail.

"OW!" I scream. "Don't touch that!"

"Why not?" He asks as he began to tug harder, making me feel very weak suddenly. "Trunks do something?! He's your little brother isn't he?"

Trunks just looked at me and then spoke. "Actually Tania, that's me, only younger. I'm not from this time."

"You c-cant be serious?!"

Trunks nodded.

"I give up already..." I declare.

Knowing that my strength was completely useless, I fell to the ground unable to move a muscle.

"That's enough playing around Trunks, let go of her tail." Vegeta orders to which the boy obeyed.

"Sorry dad." He apologizes.

Vegeta's his dad?!! Man, I think i'm gonna faint.

Slowly, my muscles regained their strength and I ran over to Vegeta and hugged him. "Oh thank you thank you thank you so much."