Impulse x Reader Blast in the Past

A/N: I will do a list of what you need to know before every story.

Y/N - your name
Y/F/N - your full name
Y/P/C - your power of choice
E/C - eye color
SH/N - superhero name
>>>>>---------------------------> <----------------------------------<<<<<

Bart had left for the past a few weeks ago. Y/N was now fighting the bad guys alone and it was lonely. 'Maybe I can go back to the past like Bart did?' Y/N thought to herself. She started up a machine that she had been working on. She got in it and set the time for where Bart was. Y/N was determined to find her best friend and stay with the Young Justice League. She had heard of them being heroes in her history books.

Bart's p.o.v.
       I was in the Watchtower when I heard Batman call us.  I sped into the main room and waited for everyone else.  Everyone got their and then Batman explained why he called us.  "We have tracked a weird signature of electricity in Star City and we want you all to check it out."  He was looking at me for most of the explanation.  After we made a plan we zeta tubed to Star city. 

Y/N p.o.v.
        I got out of the time machine and realized I was in an alley way in Star City.  'Woah I'm in my hometown.'  I decided to go up on top of a building to get a better view.  I got to the top and looked out at the city.  While I was looking I started getting a feeling like someone was watching me.  I turned and saw the Young Justice League.  "Y/F/N what are you doing here?" I heard someone say.  I looked and found Bart in the kid flash outfit.  "Well I was getting bored in the future and plus I missed you." I said to Bart. 

Bart's p.o.v.
      When we got on top of the building near the problem we saw a girl looking at the city.  When she turned around I freaked.  "Y/F/N what are you doing here?"  I almost yelled at her.  Everyone on the team then turned and looked at me.  "Well I was getting bored in the future and plus I missed you." Y/N said in a causal fashion.  I looked at her beautiful E/C.  She smiled and hugged me.  The team was still confused obviously.  "Everyone this is my best friend Y/F/N also known as SH/N."  The team looked at her for a few minutes.  "Nice to meet all of you in person." Y/N said.  "So is she from the future to?" Blue asked.  "Yes, yes I am." She said.  "So what powers do you have or do you have any?" Batgirl asked her. "Well I have Y/P/C." "Cool!" Beast boy said. I was kinda glad that she came to the past.

Y/N p.o.v.
After we talked they took me to the Watchtower. Bart took me to what I was guessing was his room. "So what is the future like now?" I saw a hopeful look in his eyes. "Well you see you did totally crash the mode, but it's still almost the same because of Black Beetles return. He is going to come back. That's why I came here I mean other than to see you." I whispered that last part so that he wouldn't hear it. "Wait so he is going to come back!!!!!" I didn't know what to say. Your e/c looked at his and you loved him, but was worried on if you told him that it would become awkward.

Bart's p.o.v.
      Y/N just told me that Black Beetle would return.  I couldn't believe it, and she came to help me stop him.  The one reason why I left was to protect her and she puts herself in danger like always.  I looked into her E/C hoping that she wouldn't jump into action like she used to.  "So I guess your staying here right?" I asked her.  "Yep, and Bart I can take care of myself stop worrying." 

>>>>>-----------------------------><------------------------------------<<<<<<
A/N: I will have a part 2 to this probably.  Also please request because I would love to hear what you guys want me to do.