Kid flash x Speedster! Reader

A/N: This is for all you lovely readers.  Thank you so much for reading and voting it means a lot. 
>>>>---------------------><------------------------<<<<

   You were speeding around Central City when you saw a building on fire.  You went inside and got people out as fast as you could.  You were almost done when a piece of wood fell on you.  You screamed in pain but could not get up.  While you were struggling to get out from under the piece of wood you saw a blur come running over to you. 

Wally's POV
   I ran in the apartment building that was on fire to see if anyone was left.  I didn't see anyone until I heard a scream from down the hallway.  I ran in the room to find the most beautiful girl trapped under a big piece of wood.  I grabbed the wood and she crawled out from under it then I let it go.  "I could have gotten out from under that myself."  What did she just say she didn't need help because it sure looked like she did. 
"Well excuse me for trying to be helpful."  I said to her and she smiled at my comment.  "My names Y/N.  What's yours.. Oh wait your a speedster so you can't tell me your name.  Oh well."  After she said that I picked her up bridle style and got her out of the building.  "Thanks again Kid Flash, but I've gotta run."  After Y/N said that she super speeded away.  "Wow". I was hoping I would find her again sometime. 

>>>>---------------------><----------------------------<<<<
A/N:  sorry it's short but I will do a part 2.  I promise.