Red Arrow x Reader

You were at the mall with your friend Grace when the alarms sounded and a robber ran out of a store. You were from Gotham and had just moved to Star City so crime was normal to you. "Oh my Gosh,Y/N!" "What I am from Gotham, this is a normal thing to me." Grace stared at you for five minutes in silence until you two noticed Red Arrow. "Omg it's Red Arrow!!" "Well I guess I can get some entertainment from this." "Are you serious, Y/N!" You followed her as you two watched Red Arrow. He stopped the robber and noticed you but not Grace. "So did you like the show?" You realized that he had heard what you said and you were embarrassed. "I-I sorry." You stuttered turning bright red. He laughed and walked over to you. "Hey it's alright how about I get you something to eat, my treat." You nodded and Grace stared in shock. He got you pizza and you two were eating when Deathstroke showed up. "Y/N get behind me." You get up and get behind Red Arrow. "What do you want Deathstroke?" "Actually I came for the girl behind you." You weren't scared because you knew why he came. Your full name was Y/N Savage. You were Vandal Savage's daughter. You step out from behind Red Arrow. "What took you so long huh, Deathstroke?" Red Arrow looked at you shocked by your remark. "I'm hear to take you to your father." "Well I'm not going. I'm staying right here." Red Arrow got his bow and shot at Deathstroke while you distracted him. Red Arrow hit him and cuffed him. "What was that about?" "My full name is Y/N Savage. I'm Vandal Savage's daughter." You didn't look at your new found crush.