Beast boy x Reader

A/N: Thank you to my readers who are requesting I will try to do everyone's request. Also I want to give a huge thanks to @soulfire .
Y/N - your name
Sh/n - superhero name
e/c - eye color
>>>>--------------------><--------------------------------<<<<

Y/N pov
"Hey Y/N, wait up!" Cassie yelled from the other end of the room. "What is it Cassie?" I started walking to the kitchen and she followed me. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with Tim, BB and I on Friday." I looked at her for a second and shrugged. "Sure why not. I'm sure it will be fun." "Great. We are meeting at the movies et 4:00 on Friday." I nodded my head and got into the cabinets to see if I could find any food. "Oh and Y/N, The movie we are going to see is Captain America Civil War." When I heard the name of the movie I screamed. Then I realized that screaming probably wasn't a good idea because I was black cannery' younger sister. Cassie covered her ears but was laughing when I stopped. "Who know you would be so excited to see that movie." "Cassie, that's only like the best movie in the whole entire universe!" She started laughing again and so did I just as Nightwing walked in. "Oh no. Looks like he's mad. I'll leave you two to talk." Cassie ran out of the room as fast as she could. I stood there waiting for Nightwing to scold me. "Sh/n what were you thinking!" Nightwing practically screamed in my ear. "Sorry, I got excited and it was totally an accident." Nightwing calmed down and nodded. "Just please don't do it again ok, Sh/n." I nodded.

----Time skip(brought to you by my laziness)----

It is now Friday and I can not wait to go see Captain America Civil War. I was doing my hair when Cassie walked in. "Nice outfit, Y/N." I looked at Cassie and smiled. "Thanks and can you help me with my hair. I swear I have the thickest hair and can't get it to stay down." Cassie helped me and than we went to the movies. "The boys are already there so we can just meet them at the ticket booth." I looked around the movies and spotted them. Tim looked at me and I swear I saw him smirk. I started to get a little nervous.  We got the tickets and went inside.  We got popcorn and headed to our seats.  Cassie sat with Tim and I sat next to Tim and Garfield.  I had to sit next to them because Cassie took the end seat.  We watched the movie and I was practically fangirling the whole time.  Garfield started laughing at me and hearing him laugh made me want to laugh.  He had a popcorn bowl and I grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth.  He started laughing again and I couldn't help but laugh with him. 'You know he is kinda cute and God that laugh is so cute.'  After I thought that in my head I started having a mini panic attack and and went to the girls restroom.  Cassie came in after a few minutes.  "Y/N are you ok."  I shook my head no.  "Alright Y/N you can tell me what's wrong."  "I.. I think I have a crush on Garfield."  Her eyes widened at what I said.  "What's wrong with that?"  I knew the answer to that but I never talked about my past because I wanted to forget it.  I took a deep breath and decided to tell Cassie what happened to me in the past.  "Cassie before I came to you guys I was kidnapped and used as a slave for people.  The men were disgusting and the boys they were worse.  I had fallen in love with one who acted sweet but in reality he was just like the rest.  He used me and hurt me.  I don't want to fall in love again and get hurt."  Cassie looked so surprised that I actually opened up and I was too, because I usually shut people and their help out.  "Y/N I am so sorry that happened to you, but I know for a fact that beast boy is not like that. And if you need any help just come to me."  I hugged Cassie and we went back in the theatre and watched the rest of the movie.  As we were walking back to the cave Tim asked why I just randomly left.  Cassie and I looked at each other and we just said we can talk about it later.   Before we went inside I decided to do something unexpected.  I walked up to beast boy and kissed him.  He looked shocked at first but he then started kissing back.  'Maybe this will work out ' I thought.