Impulse x Reader

Please listen to this song while reading.  Enjoy.

Bart's POV
  It has been a week since I met Y/n.  I really like her but she hasn't talked to me a lot since we met.  She was from Thawnes time which is after I was born.  She tried not to talk to me and I have no idea why.  She was really nice and I wanted to talk to her.  She hasn't been out of her room all day though and I want to know why and make sure she is okay. 
Y/n POV
  I hate myself right now.  Why did I even come to the past.  I cant save my dad from his death so why did I come.  I came because I fell in love with a speedster in the past.  Thing is I can't even talk to him without stuttering, blushing and making a fool of myself.  I just did not feel like I could live like this.  In a week I had become a depressed and distant person.  I used to be happy and normal, but now I'm a girl with powers who tried to change the past but couldn't. I feel so worthless. I grabbed a piece of paper and my pen and started to write a note. I wrote, "Dear Team, I am really sorry but I just don't belong here and I don't deserve to live. I'm sorry." I put the note on my desk and grabbed the knife from my utility belt. I put the knife to my throat and dug it into my skin I started seeing spots and blacked out.
Cassie's POV
I walked into Y/n's room and found her on her bed with her knife.  I screamed and ran over to her crying.  The others heard me and came in.  They all looked shocked.  Bart looked at Y/n and then looked at her desk and saw a note on it.  He looked at it and I saw tears start streaming down his face.  He dropped the note and ran away.
No ones POV
Bart was never the same after that day.  He was no longer as happy or cheerful.  Bart had become depressed and felt like Y/N's death was his fault.  The team noticed how Bart was different.  They were sad that he was like this.