Tim Drake x Villain! Reader (part 2)

A/n: Well you wanted a part 2 so here it is.  Hope you enjoy.

Tim's pov

I got into the watchtower and was walking towards the computers when Batman came up to me. "Red Robin, you fought Captain Cold and another person and you let both of them escape!!" "Sorry, Batman it was an accident. It won't happen again." Bruce nodded and walked away. I went over to one of the monitors and started watching it. While I was watching it Nightwing came up to me. "Red, your needed on a mission." I nodded and followed him. We went to Central City and found Cheshire and V/N. The team fought them for a while and then V/n saw me. I was hoping that she wouldn't see me. "Cheshie I'll trade you." "Alright, V/n." V/n then starts fighting me. "We have got to stop meeting like this." She kicked me in the gut then used me to knock down Blue Beetle. She knocked out some of my other team mates then came back to fight me. "Hey maybe if you let me go we could go out on a date." The team heard her and looked at me. I looked at her and shook my head. She looked shocked for a second, but then she nodded.  "I guess heroes don't really go out with the enemy."  She saw Cheshire escape, but she stayed.  She looked at us for a few seconds then turned around, she didn't leave, she just turned around.

Y/N's pov
          I was about to leave when I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.  I started to walk away and tears threatened to come down but I kept walking.  I heard something behind me and turned around to see Red Robin.  I had my mask on so he couldn't see that I was about to cry.  First Tim Drake said no and now he said no.  I couldn't contain my tears anymore and started crying.  Red Robin along with the rest of the team looked shocked by this.  I wanted to be who I am don't get me wrong, but I just got my heart crushed twice.  Red Robin was about to touch me and probably say something but I moved away from him.  I sat on the ground and cried.  The team was talking so while they weren't looking I took off my mask. I buried my head into my hands and cried a lot.

Tim's pov
         We turned around to see V/N's mask on the ground and her head buried in her hands.  I felt bad for her, and then I realized this was my fault.  I told the team to leave and said that I would handle it.  I slowly walked over to her and sat next to her.  She said to call her Y/n so I guess that was her name.  "Y/n are you okay?"  "Just go away.  I don't want to talk to you."  I sighed realizing she must have been rejected before and that getting rejected again hurt more.  "No I'm not leaving you."  She stopped for a minute and then looked up at me.  She was Y/n Sionis, daughter of Black Mask.  She had told me that she loved me and I said that I couldn't date her because I was too dangerous.  I did love her but I didn't want her getting hurt.  Know we are both a little hurt though.  "Y/n why are you doing this you don't have to be the bad guy."  I basically started crying at this point. "It's what I want to do okay.  I love the adrenaline rush and chase."  I looked at her and slowly took off my mask. 

Y/N's POV
          Tim is Red Robin.  That's why he said his life was too dangerous.  I was shocked and saddened at the same time, because that meant we could never be together.  I decided that I only had this one chance do want I wanted so bad so I did it.  I slowly got closer to him and kissed him.  He kissed me back and wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.  We stayed like that for a few minutes then let go.  I slowly got up and grabbed my mask.  "Bye Tim, I love you." That was the last thing I said before I left and I sobbed all the way home, knowing we could never be together.