Kid Flash x Speedster! Reader part 2

Part two because a lot of people wanted it. So I'm here to deliver!!
>>>—————————————————>

   A few months later Wally was on his way to school when he saw a blur go past him. He got curious and decided to follow it to his school. He was extremely confused.  Why did a blur go into his school? Wally walked to his class but couldn't pay attention.  After class as he walked to his locker he bumped into someone. It was a h/c girl with gorgeous e/c eyes.  She smiled and apologized to him. "Y/n?" She looked at him confused. "Umm how do you know my name?" "I uhh..." Wally thinks of a way to explain but before he can y/n whispers to him. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me Kid Flash."  Wally blushes and shakes his head. "I'm Wally, Wally West."   Y/n smiles at Wally and sticks out her hand for him to shake, "nice to meet you Wally." 

As time went on Wally and Y/n became best friends. Eventually Wally even introduced her to her Uncle Barry and Aunt Iris.  Barry was shocked to meet another speedster especially one that was not in the family.  Y/n was always a bit nervous around Barry but Wally always tried to make sure she was comfortable.  He also got Y/n to join the team.  Everyone welcomed her except for Artemis who seemed to not like her.  They always seemed to get into it and Wally could not understand why Artemis would be so mean to her. 

Wally's pov
  It was another day where I walked into Y/n and Artemis fighting.  Robin and Miss Martian were with me. "Why are you like this!? What did I ever do for you to be such a bitch to me? What did I do Artemis? Because I have been nothing but nice!"  I saw that y/n was about to cry.  I couldn't take this anymore I wanted them to stop fighting.  Artemis gave y/n a look of disgust before saying, "What did you do!? You stole Wally from me!! Your nothing but a slut!  You shouldn't even be on the team much less alive!"  We all stood there shocked.  Y/n had tears streaming down her face and she ran out of the room.  "What the fuck was that Artemis!"  Artemis looked over to me shocked, "W-Wally I can explain!"  I looked at her completely pissed at her. "If you ever talk to y/n again I will not even hesitate on kicking your ass."  I ran after y/n.