Jason Todd x Reader

Heyo back with more for you guys! Thanks for 103k views! Can't wait to see what will happen as this book goes on!
>>>————————><—————————<<<
Y/n POV
    My name is y/n Jordan daughter of Hal Jordan.  No I am not a Green Lantern, and yes it sucks.  I've wanted a ring since I was 4 but have never gotten one.  My dad says it's because I'm not ready but, I'm almost 18 now how can I not be ready!  I've trained and I know how to fight and I've studied every villain I can think of. It frustrates me that I don't have a ring. But anyway I am currently in Gotham because bats needed some help from my dad, and of course I wanted to tag along.  Bruce usually doesn't mind anyway because I'm nice and the boys and I like to hang out.  So we get to Wayne Manor and I walk through the door and get greeted by all three boys at once.  They all look super excited and are all talking at the same time. "Guys hold up!! One at a time I can't understand what your saying."  They quite down and then Dick says " we have a surprise for you in the bat cave you gotta come there with us!!!!" I look at them concerned, let's just say their last "surprise" left my hair purple for three months. I hesitantly follow them down to the cave and see a guy with a helmet that I have not seen before.  I promptly tackle the  guy and push him down on the ground. "Ow ow, y/n let go!" 
"How do you know my name" I ask while pushing harder. "Y/n that's Jason you can let go," Bruce says as he walks over. I look at the helmet guy in shock and quickly get off of him.  "J-Jason I-I thought you were dead!"  Jason took off his helmet and looked at me with a red domino mask on. "It's me y/n.  I'm here I'm back."  I look at him tears forming in my eyes and tackle him in a hug.  Jason hesitantly hugs back and kisses my nose like he did when we were younger to cheer me up when I cried.  I pull back and look at Jason's face, "Ok explain everything to me."  Jason took me back upstairs to his room and explained how Ra's Al Ghul brought him back with a Lazarus pit and how he had lost his memory but got it back thanks to a certain robin.  I listened to his story and his adventures.  "So what about you what happened while I was gone" I look down feeling kind of embarrassed.  Jason knew I wanted to be a Lantern so bad, but I never did get a ring while he was gone and he did so much.  Jason notices me looking at my hand.  He frowns a little, "you still haven't gotten a ring?"  All I can do is nod my head as the frustration builds up again.  "I was so determined to get a ring and all I get is a 'your not ready y/n' like hell im ready I've been ready for fucking years!" I say as tears start flowing down my cheeks.  Jason envelopes me in another hug and calms me down. 

Jason's pov
   I calm y/n down and look at her. My hearts shatters at her broken-heart.  She is one of the most determined people I know and to see her dreams not come true and how much it hurts her I feel terrible and mad at the guardians.  "Those guardians are just stupid and can't see how great of a hero you can be N/n."  Y/n looks at me and smiles.  "Thanks Jay I can always count on you"