Hunter x FairyTail

A/N: Been awhile, huh? I'm really sorry about my hiatus. >~< I was stressing about other stuff and I also didn't know what to write about exactly since I didn't get questions for the Q&A chapter, so I decided to just make it a crossover chapter with Fairy Tail (second favorite anime as of now! My first favorite is Bleach now.) So I'm going to do my best with this chapter and make it as long and funny as possible. So I hope this is enjoyable? c:

By the way, I'm going to do something different before I get to the Twitter part! :) None of the following is canon btw~

~HxFT~

It had finally been the end of the Hunter Exam.

"Congrats on becoming a Hunter, Alluka!" Gon said to a beaming Alluka.

"Thank you Gon-nii! It's thanks to your encouragement and Onii-chan's advice that I was able to succeed!" Alluka replied happily.

"Nah. It was definitely your hard work and courage that got you here, Alluka. Don't forget Nanika's cheering too." Killua said with a smile.

They were currently at a celebration for the new hunters. All of a sudden, the lights when out and there was a loud crash. Last thing Killua remembered was light and losing grip on Alluka's hand.

*Time Skip; brought to you by Twitter's random, irrelevant ads that nobody likes! :D*

"Ugh..." Killua rubbed his head. "Where am I?"

You're in a new test of the Hunter's exam that you never knew about.

"Who said that?!" Killua demanded, startled at the sudden voice he heard.

That doesn't matter. For now, look for your sister and Gon.

That's right! They were with me now that I remember...we were at a party...

Yes, that's right. Look for them. They should be nearby.

Killua looked around at his surroundings. It looked like a closet or storage room. He soon spotted a door. Huh...Might as well open it. Killua reached out to open the door.

Light flooded the tiny room he was in. He soon heard voices coming from the light. (A/N: No he's not dead or crossing over!)

"Hey! I found another one!" shouted a male voice. Soon Killua's eyes were able to adjust to the light. He saw people...staring at him.

"Um...where am I?" Killua asked.

"Are you by chance Killua Zoldyck?" a tiny old man approached him, basically ignoring his question.

"Um..yes, I am. Can you answer my question now?"

"You, young man, are in Fiore's number one guild: Fairy Tail."

*cue (your favorite) Fairy Tail opening.* /jk xD/

"Fairy...Tail?" Killua asked, confused.

"Yeah! I presume you've never heard of us."

"Correct."