Chapter 1

The morning sun ray's shone through the window and onto my eyes making me groan,turning onto my other side trying to block out the sun but it was no good as a small groan escaped from my mouth then slowly opening my eyes,my vision was blurry first but then few minutes later it became normal until there was a knock on the door.

"Elena sweetheart are you awake?"

My mother who asked from behind the door,replying back to her she opened the door and entered she was wearing a beautiful white and gold dress with flat heeled shoes and behind her was my father dressed in his royal clothes.

"good morning mother and father"

My mother was the goddess they see her as a queen sometimes and her name is Leah,my father never dressed in a royal type clothes before but this was new to me also my father's name is patch and he is a vampire father told me as a story when i was a little girl how he and my mother met in the human world.

"Um father what is with the royal type clothes usually you don't wear that?"

Asking him with a soft smile on my face 

"I know sweetie but today me and mother has a meeting with the elders today"

My father replied to my question then my mother spoke 

"Breakfast will be ready soon we will see you in the dining hall okay sweetheart"

I nodded as a yes as both of them kissed my forehead then walked out closing the door a sigh escaped from my lips then looked out of the window thinking then began to start my day getting a morning bath then with the maid's help to help me get ready for my day to start.

Once finished getting ready with the escorts of the guards they led me down the hallway and down the stairs until finally we walked down another hallway and reaching the dining hall as i entered noticing my parents were not here it figured to me that they had to go to the meeting straight away,being led to the table then sitting down waiting for my breakfast something caught the corner of my eye like a figure standing near the doorway smiling softly then it vanished whoever was that person made me curious now.

To be continued.