Chapter 2

Once finished the breakfast and left the dining hall i headed to the library to find some books to read but then all of a sudden my feet froze on the spot there was this funny feeling like someone was watching me from the shadows,a voice then called out to me snapping me back into reality then turned around to see my parents.

"Elena you okay?"

"yes mother i am fine and i thought you would be in the dining hall for breakfast"

"sorry sweetie but he had to go to the meeting straight away it was urgent"

My father replied to my question after mother was asking if i was okay and yes i was fine but deep down inside there was something unsettling that made me scared but my parent's couldn't know because if i told them then both of them would get worried,after speaking with my parents both of them heading to the dining hall for breakfast as i continued to make my way to the library once again.

"Leah my love can you go on ahead i need to have a talk with someone"

"Alright my love and don't be late"

My father smiled then kissed my mother softly on the lips then walked into the other direction until he headed out into the courtyard once he was alone he called out a name a tall,handsome boy who had brown hair that glimmered in the sunlight and emerald green eyes he was wearing almost like a royal clothes but it wasn't that.

"Darren you know it is not nice to spy on my daughter right?"

"S..sorry patch but she is so beautiful and i couldn't help it she has grown up alot"

"Yes she has but that's not the only reason right?"

Darren nodded and began to explain that he felt a unfamiliar presence somewhere nearby the castle and their objective had to kidnap me my father was serious about this and continued to ask darren to watch over me with his permission in which he agreed to,both of them smiled as darren vanished and my father headed back inside to join my mother in the dining hall for their breakfast.

To be continued.