Chapter 12

The figure chuckled then walked out of the shadows as his long white hair blew in the night breeze and his crimson eyes glimmered in the moonlight as he wore a red suit with a white shirt and a red tie along with black office shoes,my father and darren glared still having their sword pointed towards him.

"Who are you!"

"The name is Xros and i assume your the king and the one next to you is the little asshole"

Xros replied and smirked at my father then looked at darren with a cold dark glare but he was not fazed by it and launched himself towards xros and swung his sword but a ball of dark orb came out of the shadows heading straight for darren but my father got infront of him and blocked the incoming attack. 

"Ah Chronos about time you showed up"

"Sorry dear brother for making you wait"

Another voice spoke out of the shadows with a chuckle,as soon the figure called chronos appeared out of the shadow,darren's eyes open wide surprised to see him alive even though he killed him back at the place where he took elena.

"what!? that is impossible how can you be alive!?"

"Were you surprised knight you think you killed me but thanks to my little clone i was never dead"

Darren growled in anger then launched fireballs towards him but with one wave of his hand a wall of water appeared infront of me as the fireballs hit the water causing some steam then it vanished,chronos then summoned large stones around him and launched them towards darren and my father along a lightning attack from xros which combined with his,darren and my father quickly created large wall of fire and they collided with their attacks making a cloud of smoke appear,once the cloud of smoke vanished darren noticed that chronos and xros was nowhere to be seen at all.

To be continued.