Chapter 7

Darren finally arrived at the lake as he arrived he saw a cloaked figure then made a sword appear in his hand pointing it at the figure who turned around and smirked,he removed his hood revealing his crimson hair and sapphire blue eyes also his fangs were showing.

"well well isn't it the knight in shining armour"

"Who are you and where is elena!"

"oh don't worry she is safe for now"

"if you have harmed her i will--"

"you will what kill me"

He replied and smirked unsheathing his sword then pointing it at darren as he licked his lips then with no warning for darren to react he swung his sword towards him but he managed to dodge in the nick of time with the sword barely missing his neck.

"you were lucky to dodge that"

He said in a cold dark tone of voice then chuckled,darren growled and dashed towards him so did the figure as both of them swung their swords it clashed together making a metallic sound,pushing each other back the cloaked figure sent fireballs towards darren but using his sword he blocked it.

"Yeah whatever and i am not planning to give up either!"

Darren yelled then after defending against the fireballs he dashed towards the figure then instantly vanished,looking around for him with being wide open darren appeared behind the figure and slashed him,but he quickly turned around then dodged but the blade of darren's sword managed to cut the figure's side as he growled then clutched his side glaring at him. 

"Now are you going to tell me where is elena or do i have to force it out of you!"

"Even if i did tell you dear knight you will never safe her because my plan is just starting"

"what do you mean already starting?"

"hmm looks like our time is up we will meet again that if you can find me hahahaha"

With a laughter he sheathed his sword then raising his hand in the air a ball of lightning was made he then threw it onto the ground making darren blinded by the great light of the lightning as he covered his eyes,soon he uncovered his eyes he noticed that the figure he was fighting was gone his sword vanished then he sighed as he continued his search once again hoping he will find the real scent or energy of mine.

To be continued.