Chapter 3

Later that night while sitting on the bed wearing my nightgown and night shoes brushing my hair for some reason i felt like a presence outside on the balcony which made me curious but was it a set up i couldn't tell with a small sigh,getting up from the bed then walking to the balcony door's and opening them up as soon i stepped out onto the balcony but then instantly he vanished right infront of me.

"Elena sweetheart are you okay?"

Hearing my mother's voice then turning around seeing her wearing her white nightgown with a purple rose sash on the side she was smiling softly on me,nodding to her she kissed my forehead then told me to not stay out here for to long as i would catch a cold.

"okay mother and good night"

Wishing each other a good night she left then a few minutes later heading back inside and closing the balcony doors and headed over to my bed then pulled the blanket back,turning the light off and removing my night shoes and climbed into my bed,soon i pulled the blanket onto me and as soon my head hit the pillow then instantly i fell asleep.

"Patch i know it is nothing but i am worried"

My mother said to my father while laying in their bed in their room my father smiled then walked over and kissed her softly telling her nothing to be worried about,a few minutes later my mother was asleep then my father switched the lights off and headed out to the balcony.

"Darren you can come out now"

"its no use hiding from you is it patch"

"no it is not and what is the report?"

"they are out there waiting to strike i think we should come up with a plan"

"agreed but tomorrow afternoon and i know your falling in love with elena but please watch over and protect her"

"i will protect her with my life"

My father smiled so did darren until he vanished into the night he sighed then looked towards the gates which lead to the town knowing that darren was right they were out there getting ready to strike and their first goal will be to get to elena first,but no matter what he will protect his family even mother would do the same he sighed once again then looked at the moon before returning inside and joining my mother laying beside her and falling asleep.

To be continued.