Chapter 5

Darren hurried towards the park where i was as soon he seen me he gave a sigh of relief but then noticed a cloaked figure hiding in the shadows and preparing to launch a attack but quickly vanishing he appeared behind the cloaked figure,grabbing him by the neck then making a dagger appear in his hand he thrusted the blade through the figure's heart and pulled it out then released him as he fell onto the ground and turned to dust. 

"That was a close one at least she is safe"

"That's what you think vampire"

A voice spoke out then another hooded figure appeared along with the others surrounding him and making him out numbered but all darren did was grinned and began to attack them one by one as they began to attack him with their strongest attacks but it was useless,sensing a energy all of a sudden,i looked towards my left and saw someone fighting a bunch of cloaked figures he then noticed me and told me to run to the portal,not knowing he was but following his orders quickly i headed back to the portal as he was instantly next to me he grabbed my hand,both of us ran much faster then before but we were ambushed.

"W..what is going off?"

"I will explain later your highness but hide nearby in the bush and wait for me there okay"

"o..okay"

Not knowing him and certainly not to argue with him i hurried towards the bush and hid knowing that i was safe now darren stood in attack position as the hooded figures smirked and laughed unleashing their full powers and headed towards darren one by one darren dodged their attacks and killed them but while he was unguarded one appeared behind him,yelling out to him he turned around then he yelled out in pain as the sharp dark claw shaped struck down his cheek making it bleed heavily,but like a vampire he could heal his wound but made him thirsty because of it,his eyes soon changed to crimson and with no control of his body he went out of control killing and drinking their blood afterwards until there was no one left he fell to his knees panting heavily as he returned to normal then called out to me as he stood up then called out to me but with no response from me he began to worry something told him that someone has taken me,he sighed then slammed his fist against the tree and began his search before my father and mother found out that i was taken. 

To be continued.