Chapter 13

The sun's ray shone through my window the next day shining onto my face making me groan then slowly waking up i thought everything will be the same but i was wrong as soon i got out of bed the room began to spin then all of a sudden i collapsed onto the floor,clutching my chest as i couldn't breathe then my vision suddenly then blurred and fainted.

"Elena are you awake can i come in"

My mother spoke from the other side of the door but didn't hear anything from me in which she got worried then opened up the door,as soon she saw me on the floor she ran over then picked me up into her arms then placed me down onto my bed covering me up as she felt my forehead she gasped as i had a high fever then called for my father who appeared.

"Leah what's wrong?"

"Patch elena has a fever..she needs a doctor now"

"Alright and she will be fine love"

My father smiled at my mother then vanished all of a sudden darren appeared as my mother was sitting beside me stroking my hair,darren asked what was wrong my mother looked at him then told darren that i had a fever a high one which made him worry even more,he rushed over to my side then grabbed my hand my mother saw this and smiled softly.

"You like her don't you darren"

"yes but i love her your highness and i will prove it"

"call me leah darren and i know you do so does she"

Both of them continued to talk until my father arrived with the doctor who immediately came over then putting down his bag he began to exam my breathing and checked my eyes,once he was finished he opened his bag then took out a syringe filled with medicine he then injected into my arm,the doctor turned to my father then to my father telling them i will be fine in a few weeks as the medicine will quick in,thanking the doctor he bowed then left.

"Leah lets go and leave these two together"

My father said as my mother nodded then got up kissing my forehead both then left the room as the door was closed,darren sighed softly stroking my hair as he kept looking at me then leaned in to kiss me again but he stopped and kissed my forehead,then held me close and tightly in his arms as he whispered softly in my ear saying that he loves me.

To be continued.