Chapter 17

"So what is it going to be princess come with me and have your knight alive or have him killed"

"Elena don't listen to him"

"Be quiet i am asking the dear princess"

Gripping the butterfly necklace and closing my eyes slowly then opening them with a small sigh i looked at darren then at chronos and finally at his brother until looking back at chronos and his hand,slowly i began to reach for it but stopped then backed away shaking my head.

"No i won't go with you chronos even if i did you would kill him anyways!"

"What a clever princess seeing through my plan"

Chronos laughed his brother xros then snapped his finger ordering the monster to kill us as the both vanished completely,monsters dashed towards us and raised their claws at us as they began to swing down onto us but luckily we dodged it barely missing my face,then quickly turning around and slashing the monsters who appeared on the other side that was about to strike darren they howled in pain then they turned into a black mist that evaporated into the air. 

"Elena watch out!"

Darren yelled out as i turned around multiple of fireballs headed my way but darren quickly ran over then pushed me onto the ground as he got hit and was sent flying across the ground causing great damage to his body,yelling out to him and getting up then running over kneeling beside him while supporting his head in my arms.

"D..darren speak to me are you okay..darren!"

Tears fell down my cheek as no response came from causing my heart to hurt badly my emotions becoming unstable because of me darren got hurt,the tightness in my chest gotten tighter then without knowing a light beamed down from the sky and surrounded my body feeling the warmth and glow from it my body began to glow,as monsters approached us,laying him down gently onto the ground i got up then looked towards the monsters with hatred and anger for what they have done,feeling my power growing more and more made me stronger as i raised my hand into the air a beautiful crystallized sword appeared in my hand then with one swing down as it hit the ground,a form of light wave rose from the ground.

"I will never forgive what you have done to him!"

Yelling to the monsters the wave headed towards them as it hit them they howled in pain and instantly were turned into a dark mist that evaporated into the air along with the others,then once again xros appeared smirking without his brother this time,knowing what he done to darren my hatred and anger became more and more unstable as my powers began to go out of control as my body began to move towards xros with my sword blade raised preparing to strike him down and for good.

To be continued.