Chapter 19

Weeks went by until finally my eyes began to open as it did the first thing i saw was darren holding my hand and was sleeping peacefully but he looked so drained aswell like he didn't get any blood into him which made me worry alot,slowly sitting up and stroking his hair he groaned then slowly opened his eyes.

"Elena your awake"

"Yes my love and you stayed with me this whole time but you look drained"

He knew i was right he looked more paler like his colour was almost gone so pulling him onto the bed i placed my hair back so my neck was revealing to him,instantly it worked as he pinned me down softly on the bed then pierced his fangs through the skin and began to drink my blood,it didn't hurt and the pleasure for some reason rushed through my body letting out a small but soft moan.

"Drink how much as you want my love"

Saying it in a soft voice his fangs went deeper into my neck as he drank more and more until he was full he then released them,kissing the wound it healed he then pulled me into him,still feeling a bit weak i snuggled into him until there was a knock on the door as it opened up my mother entered with a tray of ham and cheese sandwiches and orange juice.

"Elena your awake sweetie i am so glad and darren patch want's to see you"

"Alright i will be there"

Darren looked at me then both of us kissed he got up and left the room closing the door my mother walked over to the table and placed the tray down and handed the plate of sandwiches to me,slowly taking it i began to eat,once finished placing the plate down my mother walked over then sat down beside me hugging me tightly.

"Mother what is wrong?"

"We were so worried about you sweetie"

"What happened to me mother?"

Asking her she went silent then looked me into the eyes as she began to open her mouth to tell me all of a sudden there was a great explosion coming from the throne room,darren ran in with my father explaining what was happening my mother nodded,then telling me stay here she got up and ran out of the room with my father getting to fight the intruders.

"Darren we got to go and help them"

"They will be fine elena trust them and you should rest more"

"But darren!"

Trying to argue with him but he didn't give in until i did with a sigh i laid down again instantly fell asleep he smiled and kissed my forehead then walked out of the room closing the door and putting a protection,barrier over the door so no one could enter except him,my mother or my father,he then whispered softly and ran over down the hall and all the way to the throne room preparing to fight along side with my father and mother but unaware that someone was watching in the shadows.

To be continued.