Chapter 18

"Well princess i am unguarded show me your best slash"

Xros said with a smirk on his face still having no emotions and knowing he was provoking me i did what he wished for raising my sword above my head with two hands then swinging it down towards him but with a laugh from him he summoned his scythe and blocked the following attack he then jumped back. 

"Now it is my turn princess"

He said with a cold dark smirk he then raised his scythe and swung it onto the ground sending a powerful dark wave of fire and earth together heading my way,still with no emotion and my body reacting by it's self,raising my sword then slashing downwards making a ice wave and wind blades heading towards xros's attack the both collided making a big cloud of smoke which surrounded us. 

Our blades continued to clash as we kept on fighting both of us were equally matched in which i couldn't believe but then again as before i had no emotions or feelings that were controlling my body,but just looking into his eyes there was darkness and coldness but it still didn't scare me no matter how much he tried to,then all of a sudden our blades clashed once more causing a great bright light then it vanished at that moment darren woke up.

"Ugh..Elena.."

As darren stood up he looked over and saw me fighting xros he yelled out to me but it was no use as both of us continued to fight clutching his arm he began to approach me until a voice spoke out to him and then he appeared.

"Oh no knight you stay out of this"

"Make me you asshole!"

With a glare from darren and a laughter from chronos both of them summoned their powerful attacks and launched them at each other,hoping to buy some time for my parent's to arrive he continued to attack,with neither of them backing down,all of a sudden xros's powers and attack gotten stronger managing to block it in time was a relief but it was sent me pushing back.

"Elena!"

My mother and father both appeared and ran towards me calling out to me over and over until my senses has returned the full energy i once had went straight away making me drop the sword then fainted as father caught me quickly in his arms,he looked over to xros with a glare with his fangs showing telling him to leave now or be prepared to face him,he chuckled then sheathed his sword he then called over to his brother who jumped back and then both of them vanished,darren ran over  worrying about me then stroked my hair as i laid unconscious in my father's arms.

To be continued.