Dresses and Dez

Ally's POV:

Trish and I went into the most expensive dress shop in the mall, in search of prom dresses. I told myself that I would just look around, but I was finding a lot of dresses that were begging me to try them on. Trish was working there, so I figured she could get me a discount before she got fired.

"How does this one look?" She asked walking out of the dressing room in a hot pink dress that dragged the ground. It looked nice on her, actually.

"How much does that cost?" I asked.

She found the tag and her face twisted into a frown when she saw the price. "I'll go take this off now...." She said slowly stepping back into the dressing room.

I found a blue strapless dress that was super long with a beaded top. It was so pretty.

I tried it on just for fun, but fell in love with it when I saw it on myself. Trish agreed, she was swooning.

"Ally you've GOT to get that dress! There's no way you'll go unnoticed by Dallas wearing that!"

"Lets not get carried away....the dress is....," I pulled the tag up to my face so I could see the price,"$300."

"But, it's on sale 50% off!"

"...no it isn't-"

"It is now!" Trish smiled, eyeing it again.

"Thanks, Trish. I guess this is it then."

She ended up finding herself a dress too. Somehow she got herself a 99% discount. Well, actually, thats probably why she was fired later that day.

Anyways, I already had some silver heels to match my dress so no shoe shopping. Yay!

Prom is in like 3 weeks now, and I still haven't been asked. Maybe I'll end up going with Trish again.

-Monday-

"Ally! You'll never believe what awful thing just happened!" Trish said running up to me out of breath.

I turned to her.

"Dez asked me to prom!" She wined, like she was about to cry.

"Trish, that's great!" I was happy for her.

"Are you kidding? I said yes because I wasn't thinking and then he was already gone and now I HAVE TO GO TO PROM WITH DEZ."

"Be grateful that you were asked at all. I just want to be asked, even if it is by Dez," I frowned. That's how desperate I am.

"You can have Dez! You can totally have him! Ill go alone, or something! But I AM NOT going to go with him!" She freaked out. She was walking in circles and playing with her hair.

I paced back and forth. Dez would be better than no one at all, right?

"If you really don't want to go with him, then I guess I'll take your place. You're the one who's going to tell him though," I said firmly.

Trish nodded and thanked me about a million times before taking off to find Dez.

What have I gotten myself into?

____________________

Sorry for no Auslly in this chapter. But some important stuff happened so its ok. Anyways, keep commenting and voting, you're all awesome!