Ch.16

He had this look in his eyes like "You know what im thinking" while smiling at me.

Should I be scared? Should I be worried? Whats going on up there inside his mind?

"Er..um.." I say stuttering not even knowing what to say

"Im going up stairs to change out of my pajamas ill be right back"

I quickly walk upstairs and into my bedroom, leaving Zayn alone at the kitchen table. I sprawl out on my bed, replaying everything that has happened in the last couple of days in my mind. I was to lost in my train of thought that I didn't hear Zayn come in my room. I didn't know he was there until he casually laid himself on top of me. Oh my, this boy is crazy.

He started kissing my lips, then my jaw line, then my neck, making his way down to my chest.

I stop him.

"Uh what are you doing?" I ask

"Im sorry, its just that now that we both know how we feel about each other, I just cant keep my hands off of you" he said while kissing me again

I stop him again

"Wait! Stop."

'Whats wrong love?"

"Im just afraid of getting caught that's all"

"Were almost 17, we'll be adults soon. Who cares? We've known each other for years it was bound to happen"

He tried to slip his hand under my shirt.

"Zaynn.." I whine, trying to make him come to his senses.

No hope at all.

"Like I said babe, I cant keep my hands off of you!"

"Well can you be a lovely boyfriend and wait, I cant do this today, womanly issues, sorry."

He rose off my body and just stared at me, smiling.

"What?"

"You just called me your boyfriend! That's the first time you've officially said it!" Zayn said all excited, talking so fast I couldn't understand what he was saying

"oh, yeah. I guess I did." I say while blushing

"Your so irresistible when you blush! Get over here!"

He scooped me up and placed me on his lap.

"I love it when its just me and you" I say softly, looking up into his eyes

"Me too, Rose." He said then leaned in and kissed my forehead

And in that exact moment, everything was perfect. We just sat there, happy in each others presence.

"Hey babe, wanna head over to my place. My mom isn't home, so its okay"

"Well..I guess. You sure she isn't home?"

"Nope, she went on a business trip and wont be back for another 3 days, so we have it all to ourselves, my love"

"Okay let me change into some real clothes"

"Okay ill just be right here"

"Zayn! Get out so I can change you pervert." I say jokingly

"Okay, okay. Ill wait in the living room"

He heads out my room and I quickly put on some black skinny jeans and a pink hoodie. I've noticed that Zayn always compliments me when I wear pink or purple.

I walk downstairs and meet him in the living room. He looks up at me and smiles.

"You look lovely"

"Thanks"

"Shall we?" Zayn says while holding the front door open.

"We shall" I say while walking out the door and walking to his car. We were driving for about 3 minutes when we reached his house.

He unlocked his front door and we walked in. I plopped myself on his couch trying to get comfortable when he came and scooped me and placed me on his lap as he sat down on the couch.

"Im comfortable now" he said while smiling, which made me laugh for some reason

He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on, we were watching a re-run of Jersey Shore, when we heard a knock at his door.

"Who could that be?" I ask

" I dunno, I didn't invite anybody over"

He answers the door and I didn't look to see who it was, but I knew who exactly was at that door. Just by there fucking voice.

WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? HMM ? Welp. until tomorrow. Byeeeee (;