Ch.9

*ZAYNS POV*

Did my mum really just ask Rosalie if she loved me? Oh my god, im going to lose my shit. What is she going to say!?!?!

*ROSALIES POV*

Did Zayn's mom really ask me that oh my god, what do I say? I knew Zayn was listening from his room, I just know him all too well. To be honest I didn't know, I didn't even know things were going to end up like this. Shit, his moms waiting for an answer. God, strike me with lighting if you love me!

"Mrs. Malik, I don't really know to be honest. Yes I do love your son with all of my heart, we've been friends almost our whole life...but this whole romance just began this morning and frankly I don't know what to make of it yet..." 

I paused trying to catch my breath and regulate my heart. I know that sounds ridiculous but it was hard saying how I truly felt without hurting anybodys feelings. After I calmed down a bit, I continued.

"...Im not even sure if were dating or even an item, I don't know what Zayn has up his sleeve, every action of his has been completely new to me"

(A/N I just sneezed like 17 times and I think I literally ripped my throat open lol, well carry on children)

"Yes, darling I understand. And to be quite fair I think you should stop seeing eachother" his mom replied

"Dating I understand. But to be cut off completely from eachothers lives...why!"

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, but I quickly blinked them away trying not to show weakness.

"Well, theres obviously feelings between you two, and you've been friends for all these years, why ruin it with a relationship that may or may not work out?"

"Why cant we just be friends!?" I shouted, now tears were really slipping down my cheeks.

"Oh doll, please don't cry its just that I don't want either of you to get hurt, do understand where im coming from? I just don't think its right to be dating anybody that you have so much history with and ruin it all with a mistake that you thought would work"

"I-I.." I was choking on my words. Sitting there just sobbing, this was all a disaster, why did I ruin the perfect friendship I had. WHY!

I quickly rose out of my seat in the kitchen and tried to walk out the door when Zayn yelled.

"Rosalie, wait!" he hollered

I paused and looked at him, we were both staring deep into each others eyes, seeing each others pain. His eyes were pleading for me to stay. But I couldn't. Knowing that everything was ruined. I just couldn't.

I shook my head, tears trickling down my face, and I ran out before he could chase after to me.

Hey lovelies did you like it? Short, I know! What do you think will happen? Comment, Vote and share! Thanks (: