Ch.20

"She cant move in!" i holler

"Well this wasnt a decision that was up to you. We've decided that she will also be sleeping in your room, because the guest room was turned into your dads man cave a couple months back. So until thats fixed she'll be in your room." my mother spoke sternly.

I was SO angry! I couldnt even describe how pissed i was!

Perrie just sat there looking at me, smiling. Knowing she had won.

"Fine. Zayn and are going to be upstairs, watching movies. So dont bother us please" I say while leading the way upstairs while Zayn followed.

We walked in my bedroom and I closed the door behind me.

"What am I going to do Zayn!'

"Im not sure, love. Just try to make the best of it and please dont fight" he said while making his way to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked me in the eyes.

"No matter what happens this summer i will always love you." he spoke softly.

A couple days passed and so far Perrie has stayed out of my way. My mom bought a twin bed to put in my room so Perrie could sleep on it. I hate how my room in enormously huge. If it was small she wouldnt be here. It was now tuesday and i was super excited!

Today was movie day. Zayn and I decided to have it at my house because his mom was home.

We decided to watch the hangover because it never fails to make us laugh. We made popcorn and laid on my bed. His arm around my shoulder and my head against his chest.

We were about 30 minutes into the movie when my mom walked in. She looked at us cuddling and surprisingly was okay with it.

"Um can you let Perrie watch the movie with you guys please?" she asks

"No" I say while chewing popcorn

"Rosalie Mendez! Be nice! She's your friend!"

"HA! NO! She is absolutely not my friend! She hates me and quite frankly i hate her too! She's trying to steal Zayn from me! Her ex from freshman year! She's jealous because hes taken! And to be honest i hate the fact that shes staying here! I hate her!"

As soon i finished we heard a creak in the hallway. My mom turns around to find Perrie standing there. Hearing every word i said. Good maybe she'll leave back to the UK.

She burst into tears.

"Oh honey, im sure Rose didnt mean that" My mom walked over to Perrie pulling her into a hug.

"No im fine, i actually came back to the US to make peace with Rosalie, but i can see she doesnt want to" she said while sobbing into her hands.

"Just ignore Rosalie, she's being inappropriate. Come on downstairs, ill fix you some lunch"

"Okay" She said while wiping her tears. I get up and stand in my door way while they head down stairs. Before Perrie makes it to the bottom of the stairs, she turns and looks at me. And smiles. Like she fucking won again.

That bitch.