Ch.17

(A/N who did you think it was ??)

*ZAYNS POV*

I open the door in horror. I turn to Rosalie and by looking at her expression I could tell she knew who exactly was at the door. What the fuck was she doing doing here?!

"Hey Zayn" she spoke

"What are you doing here Perrie?"

Perrie fucking Edwards was at my doorstep.

Perrie was an exchange student from the UK back in freshman year. We dated for about 4 months and then her parents forced her to move back to the UK before the school year was over. In those 4 months Rosalie and her would always fight. They hated each others guts. Rosalie was constantly begging me to dump her while Perrie was begging me to forget Rosalie. I didn't listen to neither of them because they were both very important to me.

To be honest me and Perre were in love, yeah at 14 years old? I know silly right. But we were and then she had to move. So I broke it off with her because long distance relationships just weren't my thing. She was devastated and said she hated me and that she swore she'd would never speak to me again. I was a little heartbroken for a while but then I had Rose to cheer me up. And soon she was forgotten.

So what the fuck is she doing at my front door!

"Well I decided to come back to California for the summer and hangout with my favorite boy" she said while winking

"Oh um.." I didn't know what to say!

"I was thinking, maybe we could pick up where we left off, hmm?" she said while letting herself in my home

She took one look at Rosalie and laughed.

"Oh am I interrupting something?" She said in a mocking tone

"Actually yes, Zayn and I were about to watch a movie" Rosalie quickly said before I could respond to Perrie.

"Um will you excuse me I have to use the restroom real quick" I said rushing to the bathroom, thinking how am I going to approach this situation

*ROSALIES POV*

God I hated this girl so much! She has the nerve to come back! Who the hell does she think she is!

Perrie walked over and sat down next to me. Ew gross, please I hope I don't catch chlamydia just by being next to her.

"So whats new?" She said in a fake interested tone.

"Listen little slut, Zayn and I are dating now, so whatever you had planned for this summer you can cancel it because he's mine now. So you can just go back to the UK and never come back" I said with a smile

"Oh poor little Rosalie. Darling, we were in love, you cant come between love. So yeah he has you now, but just wait and see, he'll come back to me" she said while smiling back

I wanted to punch this bitch but I just kept repeating in my mind 'prison orange is not my color, prison orange is not my color'.

"Haha! You must be joking! He will never be yours again! I can promise you that!"

She rose from the couch and headed to the front door.

"Okay love we'll see about that. Tell Zayn ill call him later, when he's alone" Then she walked out the door and left

Zayn came walking out the bathroom

"Where did Perrie go?" He asks

"To go dig up her own grave"

(MUAHAHHAHAH DID YOU LIKE IT? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? DOES HE FALL BACK IN LOVE WITH PERRIE OR STAY WITH ROSE? WELL TIL NEXT TIME MY LOVES! BYEEE (;)