Ch.37

I walk over to her bedside and place her soft hand in mine. I look into her eyes, tears about to fall from mine any second.

"Do-do you know who I am?" I whisper.

"How could I forget?"

A sense of relief washed over me and I lean down and give her the biggest hug. It was weird because she didnt hug me back, she just laid still. I look up at her and kissed her cheek. I let go of her and stood up.

"Um, can I get a bowl of cereal or something? Im starving!" She laughed.

(A/N so im guessing she was fed thru a feeding tube while in a coma but i dont know i feel like if you wake up from an over a year long coma and idk about you but id be hungry.)

I laughed, my eyes squinting and a tear made its way down my cheek.

She slowly struggled to bring her hand to my face and wipe my cheek with her thumb. She just laid there, smiling at me. I swear, that smile could cure cancer.

~~~

Rosalie had to learn to walk again, and how to chew and swallow, and sit up. Basically learn how to do everyday basic things all over again.

It took her a couple months and she was very frustrated. The first couple weeks, she was extremely angry. She couldnt get herself to pick up a spoon and eat her food.

I was at the hospital everyday, helping her with her stretches, helping her get dressed, brush her teeth. Her mum got angry when I tried to comb her hair once.

"Zayn! Dont touch her hair, ill do it." Her mum barked.

"But-"

"You help her with everything else, please just let me brush her hair."

"Mom.." Rosalie huffed.

"No, its alright love. She's right. I probably wouldn't know what im doing anyways." I laugh nervously.

I allowed Mrs. Mendoza take over and watched as she slowly brushed Rosie's elegant waves.

~~~ 3 months later ~~~

"Well the doctor said you good to go. But if you feel like walking is a bit to difficult we have a cane for you." The nurse said with a smile.

Rosalie sat in her wheel chair clapping her hands. She was so excited to leave this place.

I let her mum push her out the door.

"Are we going in my car, or yours?" I asked Mrs. M.

"Um, I dont know how I feel about that. Zayn, dont take it personal, but Rose just recovered and I wouldnt want anything to happen again."

"I understand." I say, while looking at my shoes.

Her comment did hurt me. I wouldn't dare hurt my Rose. When I hit her, it wasnt intentional.

I helped Rose into her mums car, kissed her cheek and shut the door.

Her mum didnt say anything to me but I knew that I shouldnt follow them home. I knew her mun wanted this time with her, in her own home. Which is understandable, but I love Rose as well.

~~~

Short, i know. I've been kind of off track lately. life sucks sometimes. anyways hoped you liked it my loves.