Ch.12

*ROSALIES POV*

This boy. My best friend. Zayn fucking Malik, was kissing me! At first I was a little shocked, but I enjoyed the feeling.

Zayn picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to my bed. He layed me down and then climbed on top of me, never breaking the kiss. I could see where this was heading and I was not ready for this, but my body was begging for his touch.

Our kissing was so intense, I've never kissed anybody like this before. His lips, oh his lips were soft and gentle, yet exciting in every way.

I try to break the kiss..

*Zayn..." I whisper, moving my mouth from his so I could speak, but that didn't stop him. He quickly moved his lips from mine to my neck. That's going to leave a mark.

"Yeah love?" He replies while still smothering my neck with kisses.

"Im not ready for this..Im sorry.."

He quickly stopped and looked me in the eyes. He had this smirk and I just wanted to slap the look off his face because clearly he was enjoying my reaction and I was totally embarrassed.

"Are you sure?" He says while still smirking

"Absolutely" I reply

He lowered his face to my chest and left a trace of little kisses all the way down to my belt buckle. It gave me goose bumps all over and he I know he saw them because he began to chuckle softly.

"Listen love, I respect your boundaries but it looks like your just playing hard to get"

"No Zayn, Im not playing hard to get. I want this so bad but id rather have a great relationship first and then have sex. I don't want this, what we were about to do, affect what we could possibly have together. You know?"

He quickly lifted himself off of me and layed down close to me, he scooted me closer to him so now I was in his arms. I was using my finger to trace circles on his chest losing my train of thought.

"Rosalie?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks

Should I stop updating everyday? I feel like im bugging you guys that read my fanfic. I don't know, well I hope you enjoyed