Ch.2

*ZAYNS POV*

Rosalie looked so beautiful today I cant wait for school to be over so we can just hangout at her house all day! She was wearing these little shorts that showed off her tanned toned legs and this tank top that was the perfect shade of pink that complimented her face when she blushed. I just wish that...

*ROSALIES POV*

we were riding to school and for some reason it was awkwardly quiet so I had to break the ice.

"Hey! So you ready for this summer? Were so gonna have a blast, I mean the beach, the mall, the amusement parks, I just cant wait!

*ZAYNS POV*

she interrupted my train of thought, but id rather talk then think.

"Yeah I cant wait, this summer is going to be our summer babe, we cant let nobody ruin it!"

wow did I sound to desperate?

*ROSALIES POV*

Zayn has always been a big flirt like calling me cheeky nicknames and stuff but were just friends so I didn't mind.

"That would be absolutely perfect" I said with a cheesy smile on my face.

We arrived at school and like any other day, I get mean glares from girls as we pull up and walk into the school.

"See look at this Zayn! why do I always get glared at like what have I ever done do deserve this kind of treatment?"

"Maybe its because they've never seen someone so beautiful and their just jealous, have you ever thought of that love? Zayn responded.

Typical Zayn and his compliments, but I didn't mind I think its sweet.

"Yes im so sure that's why" I said sarcastically.

We get out the car and head to the building, being glared at the whole way. We get inside and like any other day Zayn gives me a hug before heading our separate ways to class.

"See ya at lunch cutie" Zayn smiled and walked away.

So im about to walk in my first hour when someone stops me. Bianca Rizzoli. Ugh I hated her so much she was such a gossip girl and it was just so annoying.

"its so obvi that your sleeping with Zayn you know?" she uttered.

"excuse me?! Were just friends thank you very much." i was shocked to hear her say this!

"yeah well me and Zayn are friends and you don't see me in his car everyday and getting a little hug before class, i mean come on how dumb do you think iam?"

"Zayn is like a brother to me. ive known him for about 8 years now and if you think im sleeping with a guy that's like a brother to me then your absolutely sick! and yes i think your pretty dumb for thinking that you and Zayn are friends, i mean your so annoying geez." i walked away from her and took a seat in class. You should of seen the look on her face, i knew that soon everybody would know what me and Bianca were arguing about. God, shes such a gossip.

I Sat in class competely bored. Finally the bell rang. A couple periods later it was time for lunch. I headed over to the cafeteria, me an Zayn always sit together at this one table closest to the double doors. We always sit by ourselves and i kind of like it. I sat down just as Zayn had sat down. I knew he could tell something was wrong with me because he said " Whats wrong, love?"

CLIFF HANGER HAHAH