Ch.21

*ZAYNS POV*

Rosalie walked back to the bed absolutely fuming. We both knew that Perrie totally played her mum.

"When I get my hands on the bitch Im gonna-"

"Love, calm down. Just stay out her way and things will be okay"

I rose off the bed.

"Are you leaving? " she asked

"Yeah, i gotta go home or else my mum will worry."

"Please stay, just until the movie is over" she puckered her lower lip out, and did that puppy dog face.

I walk over to her and I kiss her.

"I have a better idea!" I say and pick her up, and she throws her legs around my waist, and I grab her arse so she doesnt fall.

I smother her face with tiny kisses.

"You gonna tell me that idea?" She asks while smirking.

"You can figure it out" I say.

I carry her to her bed and set her down, her legs still around my waist she pulls me closer. We were in the middle of making out when in the corner of my eye I see a figure in the door way. I quickly stop and clear my throat.

Rosalie looks too.

"While im home! In my house! No i wont have it! You kids are 16! Practically children! Zayn you need to leave, im calling your mother!" Her mum yells.

"Mrs. Mendez please dont call my mother, shes already forbidden me from seeing her!" I plead

"Well i can see why!" Her mum steps out the room and heads downstairs.

"Rose! What am i going to do!" I panic

"Its okay, ill take care of it!" She runs out her room going downstairs.

*ROSALIES POV*

Im trying to get downstairs fast so i can stop her from calling Zayns mom. I had almost reached the kitchen where my mom was and i see Perrie sitting on the couch with a wicked smirk on her face, her legs crossed and her hands in her lap like she was waiting for me to see her.

"You did this!" i yell at her

"Did what, my dear?" She asks innocently.

"Ha! You cant fool me! I know you were spying on us somehow and you got jealous huh! Is that why you snitched us out?" I laugh

Her smirk turns to anger.

"He was mine! Mine! And you stole him from me, so im going to do everything in my power to get him back."

She took a step closer to me.

"Understand?" She growled.