Ch.33

After that nightmare I couldnt go back to sleep. I grab my phone and check the time, its three AM. Fucking lovely.

I rose from my bed and walked across the hall to the restroom. I look up at myself in the mirror above the sink.

I havent been getting much sleep lately and just by looking at me you could tell easily. I havent shaved in like a week and my face is a bit scruffy. I kind of like the rugged look though.

I bend over and turn the faucet on and splash cold water on my face. I grab a nearby hand towel and dry off.

I turn off the light and head down the stairs.

I walk into the kitchen and get a glass of water and then I make my way to the livingroom and sit on the sofa. I pull out my phone from my pajama pants pocket, and unlock it.

Perrie still hasnt called me back from the other night. I dont know if I should give her more space or just drop her all together.

I thought I fell back in love with her after Rose went into a coma but now that I think about it, Im pretty sure she was just a distraction, so I could get my mind off of Rose. And at the time, thats what I needed.

I snap back into reality when I hear a knock on my door. It caught me off guard, its three in the fucking morning!

I slowly creep to the front door and peek thru the peep hole. Speaking of the devil, its Perrie!

I open it, and look outside.

"Perrie?"

"Uh, hey" She says looking at her shoes.

"Erm, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I was in the neighborhood and I saw your lights were on and-"

"Its three in the morning! What were you doing driving 'around the neighborhood'?" I question.

"I wanted to talk to you.."

"Oh."

"Can I come in?"

"Perrie..."

"I know its late but its important!"

"Fine." I say while opening the door all the way allowing her to come in.

She walked in and sat on the sofa, in my spot actually. Hm.

"So whats this about?" I ask, still standing.

"I think we should break up." She said so fast it was like she was speaking another language. She took a deep breath and then looked at me.

"I just-" She paused. "I know you still love Rosalie and I know shes going to wake up eventually and I dont want to be in the way of you guys when she does. I feel like im no longer needed and im okay with that."

"Perrie-"

She began to get up from the sofa.

"I've got to be going. Um, I just came by to tell you that so-"

She almost walked out the door, when I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Thank you, Perrie. That was big of you, and I appreciate it so much." I pull her in and wrap my arms around her. I feel her tiny arms wrap around my sides. I let go of her and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight, love." I whisper.

She looks up at me with her big blue eyes.

"Goodnight, Zayn." And she walks out the door. She gets in her car and drives away.

~~~

Have things settled down for good or more drama to come? Vote and comment! Thanks babes! xx