Ch.34

It had been a year and a half and still no sign of Rosalie waking up. Besides the fact that she had opened her eyes for a split second a couple months back, she was still just...there.

~~~

"Why am I here, Mrs. Mendez?" I ask impatiently. She said to meet her at the hospital that it was an emergency.

"See, Zayn..."

"Just say it! Is she dying? Did she open her eyes? What! Just tell me please!" I beg.

She looked at me, tears in her eyes. I never noticed before but she had wrinkles by her eyes. She never looked so old and fragile until now.

"Were pulling the plug." She whispered.

"What? Why? No! You cant, there still may be a chance!"

"The doctors say theres no use in keeping her alive. She isn't going to wake up, Zayn."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I shout, not caring who hears. "HOW COULD YOU!"

"Zayn, please calm down." She pointed at the seat in the waiting room, mentally asking me to sit. I wouldnt have it.

"NO!" I start crying heavily. I picked up a chair and threw it, flying and almost hitting someone.

I big man approached me with his hands on my arm.

"Sir, your going to need to remain calm or im going to have to physically remove you from the hospital." His deep voice threatened.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME, YOU PRICK!" I jerk my arm from his grip.

"Sir!" He shouted. I wouldnt budge.

He spoke into his little walkie talkie and then another big man showed up. They grabbed me by both my arms, forcing me towards the elevator.

"HOW COULD YOU MRS. MENDEZ! SHES YOUR DAUGHTER! YOUR DAUGHTER! AND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" I yell while they shove me in the elevator.

I look back and see her sitting in a chair with her hands covering her face. Her body was shaking, most likely crying.

~~~

Uh oh whats gonnaaaa happeeeeennnn ??