Chapter 1

Music for this chapter:

Keep Your Head Up- Andy Grammer

Don't Wake Me Up- Chris Brown

________________________________________________

POV Stacey

*Beep Beep Beep

The first day of agony begins I thought. My hand slowly raises to mute the annoying noise coming from my alarm clock. 6:00 a.m. it reads. I raise myself in the sitting position on my bed and wipe the sleep out of my eyes. I groaned, lifting myself out of bed and making my way to the bathroom.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, i walk back into my room and put on the nice wrinkle-free cloths that I had laid out last night. I had on a gray pleaded skirt that reached a little above my knees, along with a white, collared, button down shirt, and pick flat shoes. I went back into the bathroom and straightened my light brown naturally wavy hair, and I accessorized it with a pink head band.

The time now was 6:45 a.m. I grabbed my bag from the corner of my room and rushed downstairs. The smell of bacon had filled the air as I found my mom in the kitchen.

"Hello, dear", she greeted me.

"Hey, mom", I replied, giving her a kiss one the cheek.

"So, last year of high school."

"Yup. Hopefully it goes by fast."

She opened her mouth to reply but was interrupted by a honking noise.

"Oops! Sorry, mom, but I've got to go." I grabbed a piece of bacon and ran out the front door. I hopped into the passenger seat of my best friend Veronica's convertible.

"What did I tell you about wearing those skirts? They are too long", she said in disgust. I laughed, knowing that she was just being real, and soon she joined me.

"Where something shorter next time", she told me as she drove off.

*

*

POV Harry

"Harry, come on get up."

I groaned and rolled over so that I was facing the inside of the couch. A second later I felt a cold wetness on my head. I shot up.

"What the he-"

"Harry, hurry up and help me clean this place before my parents get here." my mate Liam said, cutting me off. I groaned again and walked toward the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth with a spare tooth brush from under the cabinet and washed my face off. I exited the bathroom, grabbing a trash bag and started filling it. Cups, empty vodka and beer bottles, and napkins all scattered about. I walked to a corner and saw a guy sleeping. I kicked him in attempt to wake him.

"Hey, dude, party's over. Get out." I yelled to him.

He scrambled himself off the floor and stumbled his way towards the front door.

"Great party, by the way", he says before disappearing.

I bet it was. If only i could remember it. I had one too many drinks. The only thing that popped up into my mind was a short blonde chick that was dressed in the shortest skirt I'd ever seen. I'm pretty sure I hooked up with her. Oh well. Nothing different from any other party.

"Hey, you going to school today?" Liam asks me, bringing me from my thoughts.

I shrugged in response.

"Oh, come on Harry. It's the first day."

I contemplated this. I really didn't care about school and my parents are too busy to check on my attendance or grades anyway. But I know that I'd go eventually, and I don't want to be the only kid trying to find my classes on the second or third day.

"Alright. Could i borrow some cloths, then?"

Liam nodded, rushing off to finish cleaning. He was already dressed. I walked out of the hallway and entered Liam's room. From his dresser, I grabbed a white V-neck and black jeans. I then headed back into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After getting dressed, I waited for Liam at the front door as he left his parents a note in the kitchen.

"Dude, you care to much", I said laughing to him.

"Shut up" he said, punching my arm. We made our way out of the house and to our way to school.

This should be fun.

____________________________________

So, I hope you guys liked it. I actually had wrote this a while ago along with trying to figure out the plot of this story and all. I think it's more well thought out than my previous stories that are no longer up. I will be writing more though and I will talk to you guys. So please comment below and vote. Tell me how I'm doing! :)

I'm also going to be writing some poems at the end of every story. I don't know... just a little something extra, I guess. :) So please read, and I love you all! And Happy New Year!!!! (or almost new year or belated new year)

_______________________________

Written November 4, 2013:

Don't assume that everything will be perfect.

Don't assume that everything will turn out right,

That you'll always have a happy ending

Because you don't know that.

In the moment you think that you have it all,

Something can come and take it all away.

It'll all vanish away,

Disappear,

Never to be seen again.

Anything Can Happen.

Keep that in mind.

____

Love you guys!