Chapter 4

Songs for this chapter:

Daydeamin' -Ariana Grande

Thought Of You- Justin Bieber

__________________________________

"He was so checking you out!" Veronica tells me. I'm confused on the whole statement. I took a seat at the table in the back of the classroom.

"Who was 'checking me out'?" I

"Harry, duh! He was looking at your goodies," She rolls her eyes, " Gosh. You're so oblivious."

"Am not" My inner five year old comes out. "He was not." Don't get me wrong, Harry was really gorgeous, but I can tell he's no good. But the thought of him checking me out makes the blood creep to my face. I try my best to hide it.

"How couldn't he? I mean that thing is huge!" Veronica motions to my backside. I raise my eyebrows at her. She quickly recovers. "Whoa, no. I'm into guys, thank you."

"Yeah, more specifically Zayn."

"Zayn." She sighs while putting her chin in the palm of her hand. "We made out once. I could see the disappointment in his eyes when I refused to go upstairs with him."

"Well I'm glad you denied him access. You're in control. Keep it that way" I smile to her.

She nods in response. "I will. I'm done being easy. It's giving me a bad rep" She chuckles. "I forgot what being a virgin feels like. Does it hurt?"

I burst into laughter.

"What kind of question is that?!" Veronica joins the chorus of my laughter.

The teacher walks in and greets the students. We quiet ourselves and I get prepared for the class. Veronica leans over to my ear.

"Question is, will Harry be the one to rid you of that innocence."

I ignored her comment. He won't be. I am waiting for that special prince charming to sweep me off my feet and make a sweet romantic proposal. Light a few candles and tell me he loves me. You know, all the things a girl would want. It might be a long shit, but something tells me that Harry definitely does not fit the bill. No matter how breath taking those green orbs are? Calm yourself, Stace. Not him. I sigh, shaking the thought out of my head.  

(a/n sorry for the late update everyone. last week was pretty busy and yesterday I wasn't feeling well at all. but here you are. I hope you enjoy and please vote or comment. :) )